South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

probably not a good idea to speek on where you are taking flix..

but good lookin out on keepin this thread alive.. seems like your the only one postin...

post some flix of all those flyers metal mouth has everywhere on poles and stuff.... i see them everywhere...

i used to see the original black and whites everywhere

metal

mouth

records...

it looked like bootleg flea market status printing then yesterday i saw a full color one on some pole...

Originally posted by METAL MOUTH

Yea i feel wut your saying but i take pix of graf and i cant find any more around San Jose theres only 2 fill-ins i know i gotta flik besides the AOT vs JBF & UT battle/funk i always ask every1 on here to let me know spots that need to be fliked and ive only got 2 responses if ya'll let me know where the graf is at then im most likely gonna go flik it so help me out and ill make sure all S.J gets there ups...... i took some new fliks from Hayward and Milpitas today ill be posting that up later on and also i might be fliking some new S.J shots i seen today tommarow so let me know what needs to get fliked.....also i dont think alota wut i post is eastside and downtown shots look at the site has alota different areas

one love MMR

its all good....u r doing a bang up job anyways.....keep on

Originally posted by priscilla119

probably not a good idea to speek on where you are taking flix..

but good lookin out on keepin this thread alive.. seems like your the only one postin...

post some flix of all those flyers metal mouth has everywhere on poles and stuff.... i see them everywhere...

i used to see the original black and whites everywhere

metal

mouth

records...

it looked like bootleg flea market status printing then yesterday i saw a full color one on some pole...

LOCK IT DOWN FOR CHOW AND WASH YOUR FEET

Sheesh this thread kneeds some happyness

sooo thank elephant boy is here!!!!!

ok ok why did the skeleton do to the party by himself? .............................

ok give up, because he didn't have

ANYBODY TO GO WITH!!!!!!

ok thats it, either you liked it or you didnt

tell it to your "main sqeeze" she'll like it even if you dont, shit i thought it was funny.

Archived