South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by .....1o5

http://www.metalmouthproductions.com/albums/album15/Sirob.sized.jpg'>

a METALMOUTH (or anyone) did you get the flicks of the yard across street from this? it was done like two weeks before.SIROB had some coo shit BORIS had his regular theres a good chance u you didnt it only ran for like 3 days

if you r talking about that yard thats fenced up with the brown fence in the back nah i looked if there wuz anything since he ripped that lil scene right there but i saw nuthing

Originally posted by .....1o5

http://www.metalmouthproductions.com/albums/album15/Sirob.sized.jpg'>

a METALMOUTH (or anyone) did you get the flicks of the yard across street from this? it was done like two weeks before.SIROB had some coo shit BORIS had his regular theres a good chance u you didnt it only ran for like 3 days

Yo, I got that shit...105 but I gotta get it developed.....Whooooo...fuck what yall heard FWORD is killin.......TO fo sho.......

Originally posted by punkbitch

murdering shit.yeah right.its always funny listening to you cats talk, murdering shit http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/nin...55/DSC00380.jpg

its in an alley 100 ft. away. and the shits uneven as fuck....but hey,thats how it goes when all you do is hit inside of phones and slap tags on newspaper stands.thats how these cats survive now a days.

come up vs. mine...an equal battle....motherfucking wack vs. wack.

Man you are a foolish idiot....You have no since of history and you jock toys.....Shut your mouth...Mine has been wreckin the bay for years...and pullin clean shots off in SJ for years.....

havent been on here in a min. anyway..bump for the OSHF shit an them VEKS an PESK tags.Also if anyone has been down 87north latley theres some coo shit(METALMOUTH since your always willing to go flick shit you should go peep that out)oh an PIMPFOSHO did you get those flicks developed of that yard yet?

Guest punkbitch
Originally posted by pimpinfosho

Man you are a foolish idiot....You have no since of history and you jock toys.....Shut your mouth...Mine has been wreckin the bay for years...and pullin clean shots off in SJ for years.....

your either sirob or cool, in which you shouldnt even be talking to me.keep sending in your fliks.dont preach, you a nobody. your word holds no weight.

Originally posted by punkbitch

your either sirob or cool, in which you shouldnt even be talking to me.keep sending in your fliks.dont preach, you a nobody. your word holds no weight.

lol....nice guess...but sorry, I aint Syrob, and you said cool...whooooo..your going ol school now....Listen toy....Go suck R10s pussy asses up...and get beat up with them...Everyone on this thread knows who you are.......Exactly what your name states.....a....PUNKBITCH.........lol..some toys never learn..now go brush your teeth.......

Archived