South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

Originally posted by pimpinfosho

Maybe you should practice not sucken rotens dick so good........ Get off the jock roten is a bunch of bitches, and they aint that up anymore either........I admit they were catchin some wreck for a sec....but just like fools tend to do...They died out.......I know one of those guys is makin a good bitch in county.....lol...lol...

Why is it that when somone gives a writer credit for his/her stuff that person is on there nuts or on the jock, fuck that shits gay, ROTEN does have sick shit (tags,bombs,ect)

maybe not all of them are good but fuck it.

even if they did "fall off" they still have more shit running then most crews that are up rite now. but ya im sure somones going to say im the jock but o well there my two centavos,

OH ya those JBF bombs on the 13th street bridge, not the best idea (not the best throw ups eather) but mostley not the best idea mostley. hope you coverd your faces homies.:nope:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by smallpimpin

.oh yeh wkt disbanded tonight they had a crew meeting everyone is over it because of politics and jail and shit so it was a short lived run but it was fun rest in pieces wkt<<<<<<<<<

r.i.p reds

if thats true that sucks you guys cought a lot of fukin wreck inthe streets.fuck the ones hatin on you...

Brains........shut up. damn.

Ny heads did do a lot shit first, but you dont need to go on and on and on and on about it, especially with Webster....if you are from the east, then props to you, but dont get mad at cats for writing letters that "look like" or are like the ones from the 70's - 80's. dont get people all crazy or that subject on this thread...peace..

Originally posted by brainsblown

"then the 3d and abstract

pieces that are abundandt these days

wouldnt be possible."

i really dont concider this graffiti.

thats more art. all legal shit.

you dont see this type shit when people bomb.

your wild styles, throw ups, and every hand style in the book has been used in NY for a long time now.

its a recycled, thats clear.

kids dont even under stand. the sickest throw ups

have been around since the late 70's...

kids think throw ups are new. they didn't even become big on the west coast till about 93-94.

yo i understand what you are say'n webs...they might have been the first to do that type shit in san jose.

"it was all mostly stock cap"

it was mostly stock caps everywhere in the usa.

...haha phantoms off testers baby

oh cholos letter's that LA. whole diff game.

this kid is a fucking joke.

ok after driving around like a dumbass for a wile i came up on these filcks at the yards cuz theres nothing to flick anywhere els.

COME UP

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/amarquez/d84db97f.jpg'>

HINDUE

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/amarquez/hindue.jpg'>

LORDS:king:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/amarquez/Imag0100.jpg'>

COME UP,QK

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v258/amarquez/Imag0092.jpg'>

ENJOY KIDIES

?

is KYT even active anymore? coulda sworn i saw an new eatfuk shot to day.i havent really seen anyting since the whole wkt funk. an what about ENTR last ime i saw antihng by him was 99 he had some coo charatchers.an if anyone thinks im blowin up their spot dont start bitchin im just curious to see if anyones breen fallin of latley...

you drove around and thats what you took flicks of.

thats just sad.

toys like that are what ruen'd san jose.

sj will never be what it was

you people are pitaful.

and have fun in your tunnels.

fuckn toys

over and out.

shut your lip bitch. if your so concerened get off your comp and handle biz. you talk like a bitch. talk talk talk. lil girl shit hoe. you sound like your gonna cry. get over it. you ain't a part of any scene. your a 12 ounce clown who thinks he somebody cause he's he punching keys.

I see new KYT shit all the time. theres land beyond sj.

you drove around and thats what you took flicks of.

thats just sad.

toys like that are what ruen'd san jose.

sj will never be what it was

you people are pitaful.

and have fun in your tunnels.

fuckn toys

over and out.

fuck you, those flicks are better then that lame ass iller L7 buulshit .

go flick some shit, sorry i didnt please your gay ass maybe i should just go filck some ills shit and make u happy maybe some ase would make it a day for you fuckin bitch. what toys did i flick?

KYT is up plenty.....People think if your not up in SJ your not up......Maybe cause half these fools posten are kids with no Auto's.....Get your liscence or a plane ticket....Im sure youll see them up.....

naw it aint like that its just san jose is my area an what i hear an see is what i know... an your right i would like to travel more but the L's is suspended but thats coo that their up..

but ya if they're up like you guys say try catchin a couple flicks..

speak for you else. homie... biz has been handle

unlike any of that shit you posted.

come on man...you reallly think that come up shit is good. thats sad. your a waste of time. how can someone like that go over MINE. geuss thats why he got rap'd and snitch on all his boys ....but your just as sad for post'n it

nice name 7upyours....your gay as hell,

dont responed to me.

biz has been handled by others. not by you though. your all talk. trying to be graff authority and shit. oh no your clowning my 12oz name. i care not. this is all there is in graff for you. internet. go take your own fliks or go paint your own shit and stop complaining and hating on what kids do on the net.

Maybe you should practice not sucken rotens dick so good........ Get off the jock roten is a bunch of bitches, and they aint that up anymore either........I admit they were catchin some wreck for a sec....but just like fools tend to do...They died out.......I know one of those guys is makin a good bitch in county.....lol...lol...

LMAO I KNOW SICKGIRL!!!!

but im not jockin them cause sb used to do throw ups over my shit for no reason im just sayin if u can tell me a crew that is better be my guest but ill bet u cant so :

Originally posted by **

LMAO I KNOW SICKGIRL!!!!

but im not jockin them cause sb used to do throw ups over my shit for no reason im just sayin if u can tell me a crew that is better be my guest but ill bet u cant so :

HAHAHA......You fuckin twerp shut up.......Theres plenty of crews from SJ that are better.......Get off the dills....Dont you get it...Take off your cheerleader uniform...They are done....doo doo....

oh and Brains...Cu didnt get caught or "rap'd...

get some real info, other than the haters... thats like me postin what i hear about you... you cant trust info coming from anyone so think before you speak...you may hate on him, but dont try talkin shit about stuff you "HEARD" ... remember you " quit writing a long time ago"......

Guest punkbitch

murdering shit.yeah right.its always funny listening to you cats talk, murdering shit http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v292/nin...55/DSC00380.jpg

its in an alley 100 ft. away. and the shits uneven as fuck....but hey,thats how it goes when all you do is hit inside of phones and slap tags on newspaper stands.thats how these cats survive now a days.

come up vs. mine...an equal battle....motherfucking wack vs. wack.

yeah yeah i heard that. peep the flicks in the east bay thread.

yo cu you should ride your skateboard out there,

see what you can do...:lol: :lol: :lol:

steve caballero yea i had those shoes

they cumphy as hell kept my toes warm in the winter, had that cab deck with the dragons that shit was cool too that fool hooked me up with like 15 shirts just for sporting his shoes nice guy that steve caballero. but now im too phat for that shit.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Archived