South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That Time is weak stop drueling on garbage, anyone can do a peice at a tunnel or wall in the cut....Those arn't even peices...well maybe peices of ****. Brainsblow you know your history....ATC fuckin killed they were up the most back in the day....City kings for sure....Lord Ziek really put in work too..

i think brainsblown and pimpinfosho should stop 69 ing each other....where is pimpinfosho doing shit???dont talk shit....times has done a lot and u know it.....not just cuts.....he probably has more shit riding in sj than you......

but yeah...that atc city king thing...i dont know if they were city kings but i remember some sick pieces by those fools....that fool bust one was my fav....i still know where he has a piece running...maybe if i ever get a camera i will put it up on here...what crew is lord ziek from?

whoever said anything bout times being cutty must be blind not only has he smashed sj santa cruz and hella fr8s he still puttin in work hes got a few roofs runnin in sj as we speak ........... oh yeh and on top of that he wouldnt hesitate to beat your ass if u had the guts to talk shit to his face we kant think

your property's next 2004:king: :idea: :D :D

my bad o7ivns...

for a minute i thought you were someone else..

but now that i look at your name i realize what it says... so maybe i now know who you are...<---- or maybe its a coincidence...?

who cares keep takin flix man..... i like the old school flix..u posted awhile back..

anyone have any old praer..fonze..fire.adapt.. flix..?

or any heaven shots in sj... for a minute in like 97 or 98 alot of guys were killen them.... that would be dope.if someone posted them. .. i think some made the paper along time ago also..? i think..

Originally posted by prairydoggen

i think brainsblown and pimpinfosho should stop 69 ing each other....where is pimpinfosho doing shit???dont talk shit....times has done a lot and u know it.....not just cuts.....he probably has more shit riding in sj than you......

but yeah...that atc city king thing...i dont know if they were city kings but i remember some sick pieces by those fools....that fool bust one was my fav....i still know where he has a piece running...maybe if i ever get a camera i will put it up on here...what crew is lord ziek from?

Believe me I got more shit runnin then Time.....lol Fucken lil nubbie ass toy.....and I can tell your a newbie cause you are stupid, ATC was city kings, any old school writer will tell you they were kings before mr.Left started trying to write it.Try Twister he killed SJ....Oh and damn your killin me youngin Lord Ziek if you didnt know Ziek was king of SJ you really are a fuckin idiot.....He started LORDS dum ass......

Originally posted by WebsterUno

atc had this city on lock!...twister (not the frisco twister!)

reigned as city king for about 4 years.

R.I.P. fean one-atc.

(fean's mom started the barrio art gallery)

before r10...there was a writer name 'sten' (short for stencil)

from ATC. he would sometimes put up 's10'.

the longest running crew...lords...sorry, but its true.

they have people in other cities that are down.

even though the ones that live here dont do shit!!!

ziek was from lords...duh!..lord ziek!

lords was the first crew in sj. i think atc came out next.

then other lil crews came out and got big.

there were a lot more crews putting it down in the

late 80s, early 90s. thats when you could find mean streaks

at michaels, and pilots were still on the racks at orchard supply.

peace to all crews in sj. i wish you guys could

stop beefing for a minute and concentrate on just

rocking. this city could be so much more if people

would stop hating on each other. i know beef is

inevitable, and it pumps some folks up to go out

and smash. but its all fun and games until someone

gets hurt, right. if people battled for ups instead

of going back to the same spots and crossing

each other out over and over, this city would be CRUSHED!!!!!

my 2 cents...this will get erased later today.

All toys please read this message for your brief, but accurate San Jo history rundown......Thank you Webster.....Beutifully executed..Now jealous ones, dont try to run your mouth.... I aint on know ones sack, I just appriciate truth....

Originally posted by pimpinfosho

Believe me I got more shit runnin then Time.....lol Fucken lil nubbie ass toy.....and I can tell your a newbie cause you are stupid, ATC was city kings, any old school writer will tell you they were kings before mr.Left started trying to write it.Try Twister he killed SJ....Oh and damn your killin me youngin Lord Ziek if you didnt know Ziek was king of SJ you really are a fuckin idiot.....He started LORDS dum ass......

my bad fucker...now i know.....atc was before my time and i saw the last of their shit when i was getting into graf....lord ziek was way before that too cuz ive never seen him up....does anyone have photos of all this cuz i wouls like to see

Originally posted by priscilla119

my bad o7ivns...

for a minute i thought you were someone else..

but now that i look at your name i realize what it says... so maybe i now know who you are...<---- or maybe its a coincidence...?

who cares keep takin flix man..... i like the old school flix..u posted awhile back..

anyone have any old praer..fonze..fire.adapt.. flix..?

or any heaven shots in sj... for a minute in like 97 or 98 alot of guys were killen them.... that would be dope.if someone posted them. .. i think some made the paper along time ago also..? i think..

"but now that i look at your name i realize what it says... so maybe i now know who you are... or maybe its a coincidence...?"

real smart. calling all cars!!

I have all the flics you talk about but no scanner...the paper article is pretty sick also.

Archived