South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

Originally posted by thumper@Mar 23 2005, 05:15 AM

i'm unbiased and i go to san jose about 4 times a week and have been for about 4 months now and i can tell you the only tags runnin are r10, aot and nc. cutty shots and yards don't count as graffiti to me.

if any writers out there have beef with these crews, as seems to be the case on this forum, why don't you get out there and take out all their shit?

if youve been to san jo less than 50 times you must know all about everything huh... :clown2: cutty shots and yards dont count as graf to you then what does median filss on freeways and heaven spots a rose is a rose is a rose...do scribes count do tags with pencil in county count no those are too cutty..i dont get it what constitutes yes constitutes what graf is exactly..sorry im not writing at a fourth grade level

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Mar 22 2005, 07:54 PM

THIS IS TURBO...

breakin.jpg

and we invited gremlin to come through....i dont know if ur being sarcastic, but for those of you who care... thats gonna be a dope show..... Alien Ness is coming out too. oh and ZENone RTM is putting up some work for you guys to giz in your pants over.

nah im serious, ill probaly check it out. who else is rollin through?

i asked about s.w.a.t. because ive seen it on the freshest kids and thought they had rhyming skills too..

Originally posted by pimpinfosho@Mar 23 2005, 12:57 PM

yo, elephanttoy shut your lil trap......You are a toy your graff career lasted one semester of summer school....You were in YBR, and you guys were toys...You never did shit, except jock other toys...So a peice of advice.... get a life....

wrong guy.. i remmeber you posting something else about ybr and some other guy came out and said it was him.. elephant isnt ybr thought that was cleared up.. you have nothin to back that up with so please, lets keep this friendly. :king:

i asked about s.w.a.t. because ive seen it on the freshest kids and thought they had rhyming skills too..

we got Shamako from San Jose performing Duex Process from LA(they got Real Hot Shit)...(like real Steamy and u need air freshener) and a guy from La which you may have heard of called "Doc Da Whoo".. hes dope...Dj Redi Red from GHETTOBOYS(yeah the old school one)he is gonna be spinning,homie lives in SJ now,...... this is a DIFERENT show for san jose, this has never been done B4... Its gonna be dope, and it is also an event for an Awareness in San Jose For Zulu NAtion, we have been here for a while(since Funk Lab thhrew those B-Boy Competitions at Hank Lopez Center).. we just want to put San Jose Back on the map.. like it used to be.. but if you wanna come through to a zulu meeting and see what its about then PM me and ill pass you down the info. that goes for anyone, if you really are interested then get at me, no beef, no hating, strictly hip hop. Ill get ALL the info on whos attending in a few days for ya'll.. PEACE.

*Look Out For This Flyer in next coming week

zuluflyerfront4re.jpg

Originally posted by george burns+Mar 23 2005, 10:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (george burns - Mar 23 2005, 10:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-thumper@Mar 23 2005, 05:15 AM

i'm unbiased and i go to san jose about 4 times a week and have been for about 4 months now and i can tell you the only tags runnin are r10, aot and nc. cutty shots and yards don't count as graffiti to me.

if any writers out there have beef with these crews, as seems to be the case on this forum, why don't you get out there and take out all their shit?

if youve been to san jo less than 50 times you must know all about everything huh... :clown2: cutty shots and yards dont count as graf to you then what does median filss on freeways and heaven spots a rose is a rose is a rose...do scribes count do tags with pencil in county count no those are too cutty..i dont get it what constitutes yes constitutes what graf is exactly..sorry im not writing at a fourth grade level

[/b]

what counts is when someone shows balls. i don't have to go into detail. and being that i've been writing since 94 i'd like to think that i have my shit down by now. r10, aot and nc are the only people that put in work worth mentioning. nobody else has shit. if you aren't in those crews and consider yourself a writer, i apologize. but please, put in more work, your walls are lonely...

word, an outsider's perspective unbiased. ^^^^^^^^^^^ The time I spent there I would have to say that R10 and AOT kept it CONSISTENT. look it up in the dictionary.

The haters are gonna eat this comment up foaming at

the mouth. jus' watch.

Originally posted by MRNOBODY@Mar 21 2005, 11:43 PM

QUIT THIS HE SAY SHE SAY YOU SOUND LIKE SOME HOES

WERE YOU EVER :shook: WHEN YOU CAME OUT WITH YOR HANDS UP !!

UP OUT THAT BUSH YOU WERE CRYIN LIKE A BITCH NIGGA

REMEMBER BEST BUY WHEN YOU WAS SCARED TO COME OUT THA STORE

LOOKING OUT THE WINDOW FOR ME 2 LEAVE AT MACARTHY RANCH

REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID NO MORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WE KEPT FUKIN U UP

REMEMBER WHEN YOU GOT TOOK AWAY FROM THE AMBULANCE ON 101 FREWWAY

YOU MISS YOU SWEATER AND YER BEANIE ?? YOU WAS COLD LAYING ON THEM BUSHES

YOU SAID NO MORE SO WE LEFT YOU THOUGHT IT WAS OVER BUT WE CAME BACK AND KICKED YOUR FACE

SIROB GOT PUNKED AT IGUANAS AND BROKE HIS CAMERA

HE SAID COME BACK CUZ HE WAS GOING TO BRING YOU

WE CAME BACK AND NOBODY THERE

CODES AINT TRYING TO SEE ME NIETHER AT THE MALL

TO AINT NEVER :shook: ?? BITCH ASS GOOK

:haha: sb ur funny u sorry ass fake kid how many times have we fucked u girl up! fool shut up and do somthing about it u sorry bitch! avoid one time. .. . : :king:

SB.....Listen your lies are gonna catch up to you......Understand this NOW.....No more pity...When we catch you.....you are gonna get the worst....I put that on my click.....Word is out you on the leva bitch....You thought you got it bad that night in La victoria....Watch what happens now.....Remember you did it to yourself, we gonna make sure you got no teeth...you gonna be biting the curb you lieng little bitch...Its on now....I aint gonna say shit else.....Just watch...dont get caught slippen...

Originally posted by REVOLVER@Mar 23 2005, 06:12 PM

word, an outsider's perspective unbiased. ^^^^^^^^^^^ The time I spent there I would have to say that R10 and AOT kept it CONSISTENT. look it up in the dictionary.

the mouth. jus' watch.

:king: SO TRUE SO TRUE but we are eating r10girls left and right! AVOID ONE TIME :haha:

Originally posted by pimpinfosho@Mar 23 2005, 06:29 PM

SB.....Listen your lies are gonna catch up to you......Understand this NOW.....No more pity...When we catch you.....you are gonna get the worst....I put that on my click.....Word is out you on the leva bitch....You thought you got it bad that night in La victoria....Watch what happens now.....Remember you did it to yourself, we gonna make sure you got no teeth...you gonna be biting the curb you lieng little bitch...Its on now....I aint gonna say shit else.....Just watch...dont get caught slippen...

:haha: that fool is bitch :haha:

Originally posted by allovertown+Mar 23 2005, 07:30 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (allovertown - Mar 23 2005, 07:30 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-REVOLVER@Mar 23 2005, 06:12 PM

word, an outsider's perspective unbiased. ^^^^^^^^^^^ The time I spent there I would have to say that R10 and AOT kept it CONSISTENT.  look it up in the dictionary.

the mouth.  jus' watch.

:king: SO TRUE SO TRUE but we are eating r10girls left and right! AVOID ONE TIME :haha:

[/b]

i second that. and anyone associated with them at all. will get floor'd as well. on site!

Originally posted by thumper+Mar 23 2005, 06:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (thumper - Mar 23 2005, 06:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by george burns@Mar 23 2005, 10:27 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-thumper@Mar 23 2005, 05:15 AM

what counts is when someone shows balls. i don't have to go into detail. and being that i've been writing since 94 i'd like to think that i have my shit down by now. r10, aot and nc are the only people that put in work worth mentioning. nobody else has shit. if you aren't in those crews and consider yourself a writer, i apologize. but please, put in more work, your walls are lonely...

[/b]

YOUR A CHEERLEADER, SINCE 94"

THIS IS TURBO...

breakin.jpg

and we invited gremlin to come through....i dont know if ur being sarcastic, but for those of you who care... thats gonna be a dope show..... Alien Ness is coming out too. oh and ZENone RTM is putting up some work for you guys to giz in your pants over.

we got Shamako from San Jose performing Duex Process from LA(they got Real Hot Shit)...(like real Steamy and u need air freshener) and a guy from La which you may have heard of called "Doc Da Whoo".. hes dope...Dj Redi Red from GHETTOBOYS(yeah the old school one)he is gonna be spinning,homie lives in SJ now,...... this is a DIFERENT show for san jose, this has never been done B4... Its gonna be dope, and it is also an event for an Awareness in San Jose For Zulu NAtion, we have been here for a while(since Funk Lab thhrew those B-Boy Competitions at Hank Lopez Center).. we just want to put San Jose Back on the map.. like it used to be.. but if you wanna come through to a zulu meeting and see what its about then PM me and ill pass you down the info. that goes for anyone, if you really are interested then get at me, no beef, no hating, strictly hip hop. Ill get ALL the info on whos attending in a few days for ya'll.. PEACE.

*Look Out For This Flyer in next coming week

zuluflyerfront4re.jpg

Good luck with this jam, yo if you can pm about that meeting with info...

I remember those jams at hank lopez..haha..good times

Originally posted by __ __ __ __+Mar 23 2005, 09:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (__ __ __ __ - Mar 23 2005, 09:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-pimpinfosho@Mar 23 2005, 12:57 PM

yo, elephanttoy shut your lil trap......You are a toy your graff career lasted one semester of summer school....You were in YBR, and you guys were toys...You never did shit, except jock other toys...So a peice of advice.... get a life....

wrong guy.. i remmeber you posting something else about ybr and some other guy came out and said it was him.. elephant isnt ybr thought that was cleared up.. you have nothin to back that up with so please, lets keep this friendly. :king:

[/b]

get ur facts right .. plz..

and callin my crew toy isnt nice thX...

iM pretty sure noone in sj is better theN me and ill back it up...if u want.

~1

Actually I am callin your crew toy.......And thats a fact...so suck a cock.....and im sure theres plenty of toys better then you toy....

Originally posted by T......+Mar 24 2005, 02:26 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (T...... - Mar 24 2005, 02:26 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Mar 23 2005, 09:38 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-pimpinfosho@Mar 23 2005, 12:57 PM

get ur facts right .. plz..

and callin my crew toy isnt nice thX...

iM pretty sure noone in sj is better theN me and ill back it up...if u want.

~1

[/b]

OH and one more thing RADIO AND BURY doing shit in ADIOS rolers shadow, probabley not the best idea, buy your selfs a train ticket if you wanna know what i mean. :lol:

so after all that whoo hah about shit talkers you go and do it? why would you care where bury and radio put their shit? obviously you were there...did you not see the whole line of shots in those shadows or do you only care about bury and radio because you boy hates on them? get over it. worry about your own life.

who the fuck is talkin shit yea i saw those ZUES throw ups but there not the ones with ADEK A's all over them are they, you dont know me u'v never seen me you dont know what i write u dont know shit so quit callin me toy and sayin im in krews that im not in PM if you think u know who i am

VEKS AND LEFT GOT PUNKED

I SEEN IT..THE FEAR IN VEKS EYES

"YOU CANT GO TO FRISCO" "VEKS; OK"

PUSSY DONT WANT TO SEE ME

I GOT LEFT RUNNIN FROM ME ON FOOTAGE

IN CAMPBELL NO DOUBT LEFT AINT GONNA TELL U HE RAN

LIKE SOIL AINT GOIN TO TELL U I SPIT ON HIM FROM ACE CREW AT THA MALL

Archived