South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH and one more thing RADIO AND BURY doing shit in ADIOS rolers shadow, probabley not the best idea, buy your selfs a train ticket if you wanna know what i mean. :lol:

so after all that whoo hah about shit talkers you go and do it? why would you care where bury and radio put their shit? obviously you were there...did you not see the whole line of shots in those shadows or do you only care about bury and radio because you boy hates on them? get over it. worry about your own life.

thats real,,,ill put a inja throwup next to radio just TO see who runs their mouth about it,,,,who gives a fuuuuuuuck,,jump on the bandwagon,,

YO CODES A LIL BIRDY SAY U GOT PUNKED THA SHIT OUT U

IN THA FREMONT TRAIN YARD BY A WEAK ASS GOOK

"NAW DAWG I DONT WANNA FIGHT" UR SHIT GOT DISSED IN FRONT OF U FACE

T.O AINT NEVA :shook:

JENO REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID " I DONT WANNA GO TO THA TRAIN YARD,THERZ BEEF OUT THERE " !! PLUS U BEG'D US TO STOP FUKIN U UP "PLEASE STOP PLEASSSEEEE!!!! REMEMBER !

SIROB GOT PUNKED AND HIS CAMERA BROKE AT IGUANAS

LIL HOE PESK SEEN US AT ORCHARD SHE GOT SCARED .ALL I WANNTED 2 DO WAS MACK AND TAX

T.O AINT NEVA :shook: ?

T.O AINT NEVA SCARED ? U TELL ME

OH and one more thing RADIO AND BURY doing shit in ADIOS rolers shadow, probabley not the best idea, buy your selfs a train ticket if you wanna know what i mean. :lol:

so after all that whoo hah about shit talkers you go and do it? why would you care where bury and radio put their shit? obviously you were there...did you not see the whole line of shots in those shadows or do you only care about bury and radio because you boy hates on them? get over it. worry about your own life.

who the fuck is talkin shit yea i saw those ZUES throw ups but there not the ones with ADEK A's all over them are they, you dont know me u'v never seen me you dont know what i write u dont know shit so quit callin me toy and sayin im in krews that im not in PM if you think u know who i am

when did is say i know you or what you write or that you were toy?...i dont want to know. you implied the notion that you know that "someone" dissed bury and radio at that spotand laughed about it like you liked it. so i assume youre glad "someone" did that or you might know who did it. either way i dont give a fuck....like i said worry about youre own life because bury or radio dont care about yours...or your opinions

Originally posted by REVOLVER+Mar 24 2005, 05:42 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (REVOLVER - Mar 24 2005, 05:42 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CODES MACKED YOUR BITCH@Mar 23 2005, 09:48 PM

gotta love it...

P3220041.jpg

Damn...that does'nt look freshly buffed either. Shit looks as its been running almost virgin for a minute.

[/b]

virgin for about 16 years, now theres grass on the field ,,,,LEts Play Balllll!!!!!!!injudyerlyfe.com,,,bk is that u talkin all that shit???hmmm,,jus stop it

Originally posted by MRNOBODY@Mar 24 2005, 03:00 AM

YO CODES A LIL BIRDY SAY U GOT PUNKED THA SHIT OUT U

IN THA FREMONT TRAIN YARD BY A WEAK ASS GOOK

"NAW DAWG I DONT WANNA FIGHT" UR SHIT GOT DISSED IN FRONT OF U FACE

JENO REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID " I DONT WANNA GO TO THA TRAIN YARD,THERZ BEEF OUT THERE " !! PLUS U BEG'D US TO STOP FUKIN U UP "PLEASE STOP PLEASSSEEEE!!!! REMEMBER !

SIROB GOT PUNKED AND HIS CAMERA BROKE AT IGUANAS

LIL HOE PESK SEEN US AT ORCHARD SHE GOT SCARED .ALL I WANNTED 2 DO WAS MACK AND TAX

T.O AINT NEVA :shook: ?

T.O AINT NEVA SCARED ? U TELL ME

please go back to jail and get your HIV salad tossed. noone likes you.

Originally posted by facepunchr+Mar 24 2005, 08:19 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (facepunchr - Mar 24 2005, 08:19 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CODES MACKED YOUR BITCH@Mar 21 2005, 06:55 PM

had to make a whole new name didn't ya :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

huh, injaz wonderin hoo all these anonymous cats are,,,makin shit confusing,,,whats really goin on :chicken: ;) :rolleyes:

[/b]

makin shit confusing ,like hooz talkin to who ,with your little ever-so-often-changin-code names,,,shits some funny ass bullshit--,,,,InJaz.The realest One Dwa..Sj,,,,,,,now really ,,How old are we....am/fm on point with his two cents and all the hoes love Jain aNd Codes max Hoes,,,,Rip Mac Dre,lets say fuck paintn and get drunk with some prospects,,and paint after......(and i dont wanna hear no comments from no ananymoo mofuckus...peeeeecce

Originally posted by CODES MACKED YOUR BITCH+Mar 23 2005, 01:33 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CODES MACKED YOUR BITCH - Mar 23 2005, 01:33 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-facepunchr@Mar 22 2005, 05:47 PM

who the fuckkk izz turbo

turbo tycoon aka toasted oyster..sb did get spit on.

Dkal.jpg

[/b]

that dkal izz quite classic

Originally posted by facepunchr+Mar 24 2005, 08:50 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (facepunchr - Mar 24 2005, 08:50 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-__ __ __ __@Mar 24 2005, 08:45 AM

lets have a b-boy session, drink, and paint all at the same wherehouse.

oh yeah which one hooz thizzzzz

[/b]

Werd.... im down with thatBreakdancing_emoticon.gif

Archived