South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by BRICKTOP+Mar 24 2005, 01:39 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (BRICKTOP - Mar 24 2005, 01:39 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by facepunchr@Mar 24 2005, 08:50 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-__ __ __ __@Mar 24 2005, 08:45 AM

lets have a b-boy session, drink, and paint all at the same wherehouse.

oh yeah which one hooz thizzzzz

Werd.... im down with thatBreakdancing_emoticon.gif

[/b]

haha DOPE, Pm me and ill tell you guys which wherehouse, maybe we can have enough peopler to do a comp...haha..break/pop ,paint, drink, what more do you need?

Originally posted by MRNOBODY@Mar 24 2005, 02:00 AM

YO CODES A LIL BIRDY SAY U GOT PUNKED THA SHIT OUT U

IN THA FREMONT TRAIN YARD BY A WEAK ASS GOOK

"NAW DAWG I DONT WANNA FIGHT" UR SHIT GOT DISSED IN FRONT OF U FACE

T.O AINT NEVA :shook:

JENO REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID " I DONT WANNA GO TO THA TRAIN YARD,THERZ BEEF OUT THERE " !! PLUS U BEG'D US TO STOP FUKIN U UP "PLEASE STOP PLEASSSEEEE!!!! REMEMBER !

SIROB GOT PUNKED AND HIS CAMERA BROKE AT IGUANAS

LIL HOE PESK SEEN US AT ORCHARD SHE GOT SCARED .ALL I WANNTED 2 DO WAS MACK AND TAX

T.O AINT NEVA :shook: ?

T.O AINT NEVA SCARED ? U TELL ME

we must of hurt your feelings this time :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by __ __ __ __+Mar 24 2005, 07:40 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (__ __ __ __ - Mar 24 2005, 07:40 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by BRICKTOP@Mar 24 2005, 01:39 AM

Originally posted by facepunchr@Mar 24 2005, 08:50 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-__ __ __ __@Mar 24 2005, 08:45 AM

lets have a b-boy session, drink, and paint all at the same wherehouse.

oh yeah which one hooz thizzzzz

Werd.... im down with thatBreakdancing_emoticon.gif

haha DOPE, Pm me and ill tell you guys which wherehouse, maybe we can have enough peopler to do a comp...haha..break/pop ,paint, drink, what more do you need?

[/b]

im down holla at me playboy!

:haha: :love2:

Originally posted by CODES MACKED YOUR BITCH+Mar 24 2005, 02:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (CODES MACKED YOUR BITCH - Mar 24 2005, 02:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-MRNOBODY@Mar 24 2005, 02:00 AM

YO CODES A LIL BIRDY SAY U GOT PUNKED THA SHIT OUT U

IN THA FREMONT TRAIN YARD BY A WEAK ASS GOOK

"NAW DAWG I DONT WANNA FIGHT" UR SHIT GOT DISSED IN FRONT OF U FACE

JENO REMEMBER WHEN YOU SAID " I DONT WANNA GO TO THA TRAIN YARD,THERZ BEEF OUT THERE " !! PLUS U BEG'D US TO STOP FUKIN U UP "PLEASE STOP PLEASSSEEEE!!!! REMEMBER !

SIROB GOT PUNKED AND HIS CAMERA BROKE AT IGUANAS

T.O AINT NEVA  :shook:

LIL HOE PESK SEEN US AT ORCHARD SHE GOT SCARED .ALL I WANNTED 2 DO WAS MACK AND TAX

T.O AINT NEVA  :shook: ?

T.O AINT NEVA SCARED ? U TELL ME

we must of hurt your feelings this time :haha: :haha: :haha:

[/b]

:haha: :haha: shut up and fight u pussy ass girls!!!! AVOID ONE TIME!

whats with all this fighting shit??.... im sure noone goes out looking for a fight and wants to anytime... those who say they do are putting up a front for their boys..... just paint chill drink smoke. fuck the beef already.. ur mad at eachothers names and paint...wtf....... get over it... most of you are grown and got lives and families.. aint high school no more... SJ needs to come up... aye T....... get at me when ur in town.. unless u moved back already?

*edit 4 spelling

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Mar 24 2005, 07:02 PM

whats with all this fighting shit??.... im sure noone goes out looking for a fight and wants to anytime... those who say they do are putting up a front for their boys..... just paint chill drink smoke. fuck the beef already.. ur mad at eachothers names and paint...wtf....... get over it... most of you are grown and got lives and families.. aint high school no more... SJ needs to come up...

i heard the fuck out of that....actually i read the fuck out of that but no time for symantics....um how do i get the break dancing homie on my shit?

Originally posted by truesnvogues+Mar 25 2005, 04:27 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (truesnvogues - Mar 25 2005, 04:27 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-T......@Mar 24 2005, 08:33 PM

hahah oh yea ive been back for a min now.

why sup ? i just bought 50 cans : ) if anyones down holla

Just bought 50 cans? thats toy

[/b]

lol sure it iz buddy

Archived