South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

Originally posted by MRNOBODY@Mar 22 2005, 01:44 AM

FUCK TYCO AND HIS BITCH ASS BROTHER I PUNKED THAT FAT PIECE OF SHIT ALL DAY

AYE T,O NIGGAS I PUNKED YOUR BOY TURBO HE DIDNT WANT NONE

oh my god turbo from breakin?!?!?! dude you guys should battle by popin and lockin. this violence thing is played out.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MRNOBODY@Mar 22 2005, 02:40 AM

FUCK VEKS PUSSY WHITE BOY GOT PUNKED BY VENOM DOWNTOWN I SEEN IT

FUCK SMOG BITCH GOT T.K.OED AT THE MALL AND GOT TEETH KICKED IN

CRYING 2 ME 2 SQUASH IT.

AINT NOBODY JOCKING TIE LIKE YOU WHITEBOYS

How would you know if Veks got punk by venom...... so were you there. NO.

Shut the fuck, no one cares about you. your going to die in a year anyways HIV have'n ass snitch.

Roten are toys.....They get rolled up on sight......So if you wanna get beat up, hang out with them and walk around SJ....On the real they need to invest some time and money on some Karate lessons....lol....

The funniest shit ever was when fools caught SB slippen in Valley Fair Copelands with his mommy.....What a lucky guy....Just the look on his face alone was worth a 100 dollar bill....That fool was shook...lol...We should have never gave that dude a free pass that day...scurrrred ass nigga....You should have seen his moms face, she thought her son was about to catch a beating...what can I say, I guess a part of me felt sorry for him...I mean getting beat down in front of your moms, thats just wrong......lol...lol :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

Originally posted by MRNOBODY@Mar 22 2005, 03:04 AM

LEFT REMEMBER WHEN YOU RAN FROM ME AT THE 17 BRIDGE YOU LOOKED SHOOKED AS FUCK PUSSY

I don’t think left would of ran from you, If he put the smack down on buky.

Ask buky to show you the scar on his head.

As i remember SB is a skinny wantabe black hiv have’n dork that gets spit on.

nice doo rag. oh and your NOT IN G-UNIT! haha

THIS IS TURBO...

breakin.jpg

and we invited gremlin to come through....i dont know if ur being sarcastic, but for those of you who care... thats gonna be a dope show..... Alien Ness is coming out too. oh and ZENone RTM is putting up some work for you guys to giz in your pants over.

Originally posted by MRNOBODY@Mar 22 2005, 06:40 AM

FUCK VEKS PUSSY WHITE BOY GOT PUNKED BY VENOM DOWNTOWN I SEEN IT

FUCK SMOG BITCH GOT T.K.OED AT THE MALL AND GOT TEETH KICKED IN

CRYING 2 ME 2 SQUASH IT.

AINT NOBODY JOCKING TIE LIKE YOU WHITEBOYS

nobody wants to fight some kid with HIV.

if i were you i would hate everyone and myself too.

what you do ... fuck some fuckedd up crack head after a night of crysssss.

stupid fuck..

you might as well kill yourself while your ahead ... cause if you dont one of these cats is gonna do it for you soon enough.

ps

i painted with you in frisco a few years back.

auses house ... when you were all over EFs nuts.

stupid fuck.

Originally posted by __ __ __ __@Mar 22 2005, 07:54 PM

and we invited gremlin to come through....i dont know if ur being sarcastic, but for those of you who care... thats gonna be a dope show..... Alien Ness is coming out too. oh and ZENone RTM is putting up some work for you guys to giz in your pants over.

headhunters got a dope crew in my opinion..lil rock is sav too.. :king:

9215d34d.jpg

quote pimpinfosho

Roten are toys.....They get rolled up on sight......So if you wanna get beat up, hang out with them and walk around SJ....On the real they need to invest some time and money on some Karate lessons....lol....

The funniest shit ever was when fools caught SB slippen in Valley Fair Copelands with his mommy.....What a lucky guy....Just the look on his face alone was worth a 100 dollar bill....That fool was shook...lol...We should have never gave that dude a free pass that day...scurrrred ass nigga....You should have seen his moms face, she thought her son was about to catch a beating...what can I say, I guess a part of me felt sorry for him...I mean getting beat down in front of your moms, thats just wrong......lol...lol

yea man too funny.....this fool stood behind the mirror column so he wouldnt see us....

Originally posted by facepunchr@Mar 23 2005, 03:09 AM

quote pimpinfosho

The funniest shit ever was when fools caught SB slippen in Valley Fair Copelands with his mommy.....What a lucky guy....Just the look on his face alone was worth a 100 dollar bill....That fool was shook...lol...We should have never gave that dude a free pass that day...scurrrred ass nigga....You should have seen his moms face, she thought her son was about to catch a beating...what can I say, I guess a part of me felt sorry for him...I mean getting beat down in front of your moms, thats just wrong......lol...lol   

yea man too funny.....this fool stood behind the mirror column so he wouldnt see us....

Thats some funny ass shit! :haha: :haha: still should of beat his ass anyways

i'm unbiased and i go to san jose about 4 times a week and have been for about 4 months now and i can tell you the only tags runnin are r10, aot and nc. cutty shots and yards don't count as graffiti to me.

if any writers out there have beef with these crews, as seems to be the case on this forum, why don't you get out there and take out all their shit?

Originally posted by truesnvogues+Mar 22 2005, 04:36 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (truesnvogues - Mar 22 2005, 04:36 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-TRUEBLU@Mar 22 2005, 02:53 AM

I heard dude V got beat at his front door in st lou.

also beat down at Paint louy. must get beet lot.

i heard this. i heard that. I heard COME UP drink piss

[/b]

i heard this i heard that all i here is ROTEN COME UP MORGUE SB BUKET blah blah most of you flers hate on MORGUE AND COME UP cuz they came threw like like a plague and vanished just like that, BUKET clowns on most of you shit talkers stuff, ROTEN got up more than any crew at thier time and still have shit runnin like a fat boy with a stolen HO HO, SB as much as hey MAY get his ass beat he has some sick shit and thats whats up im not taking sides but put aside the ass beating stories and rumors and peep out thier shit oh and i really dont think COME UP drinks piss even if it is your bodys medacine. so yea nows when you push REPLY and tell me im on rotens jock and all that good shit.

OH and one more thing RADIO AND BURY doing shit in ADIOS rolers shadow, probabley not the best idea, buy your selfs a train ticket if you wanna know what i mean. :lol:

OH and one more thing RADIO AND BURY doing shit in ADIOS rolers shadow, probabley not the best idea, buy your selfs a train ticket if you wanna know what i mean. :lol:

so after all that whoo hah about shit talkers you go and do it? why would you care where bury and radio put their shit? obviously you were there...did you not see the whole line of shots in those shadows or do you only care about bury and radio because you boy hates on them? get over it. worry about your own life.

Archived