South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by REVOLVER@Mar 18 2005, 07:13 PM

2 Fags who like to ghostwrite over murals. Bury you remember. Ills you know you hacked me on some toy shit. Recognize the REAL

YO i got respect, but when you go over me with some poop(bury) and hack me for my association with other writers(ills) then I loose that respect.

[/quote

i dont like to internet the scene but i guess its mandatory right now. ive had enough slandor on my name. first of all thiere is no point in time that bury wrote on anyones mural...so thats a false statement. sorry if you thought that was bury but it wasnt. second of all keyd went over bury multiple times in spots in san jose and bury never went over any keyd. so now we know where this all started. third of all bury doesnt go around hacking peoples shit unless they hackedhim first except on one occasion where it was resolved. and most often in recent days bury doesnt hack ANYBODYS SHIT NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE. dont throw the name bury into the blender because it not where bury wants to be. bury doesnt care about other graffiti artist's reps or opinions. bury likes to be left alone and do his own thing. when you talk about respect it seems keyd lost it first for whatever circumstance since keyd dissed bury first. bury went over it as anyman would do. whatever it was a tag, bury is over it , he didnt want beef in the beginning and doesnt want it now. bury has respect for dwa and all of its members and always has in the past as well. i suggest others follow suit and leave the drama for the soaps. bury has no beef with roten in result to one of his close friends being a part roten. this would be stupid to have beef with them. but of course there is bucket who needs to line everyone. my message to you...miss bury with that bullshit. bury doesnt have enough give a fuck in him to even begin to care about you needing to go over him with r10 mini rollers on train bridges because his boy is ills.not once but twice. whatever you want to battle? you win. damn i guess bury lost this one his life is over. you win buket you win youre the best. now that the battle is over go on with your life and bury go on with his. bury doesnt need to be known and doesnt want to be a part of any graffiti game people like to play. bury would be lying if he said he hated any other writer. so in conclusion...bury has no beef that he knows or cares about with anyone from this day on. its not important. to diss bury is to show that you really care about what he does and reflects on you because he couldnt give a shit about it. keep it cool live and let live

2 Fags who like to ghostwrite over murals.  Bury you remember.  Ills you know you hacked me on some toy shit.  Recognize the REAL

YO i got respect, but when you go over me with some poop(bury) and hack me for my association with other writers(ills) then I loose that respect.

[/quote

i dont like to internet the scene but i guess its mandatory right now. ive had enough slandor on my name. first of all thiere is no point in time that bury wrote on anyones mural...so thats a false statement. sorry if you thought that was bury but it wasnt. second of all keyd went over bury multiple times in spots in san jose and bury never went over any keyd. so now we know where this all started. third of all bury doesnt go around hacking peoples shit unless they hackedhim first except on one occasion where it was resolved. and most often in recent days bury doesnt hack ANYBODYS SHIT NO MATTER WHO THEY ARE. dont throw the name bury into the blender because it not where bury wants to be. bury doesnt care about other graffiti artist's reps or opinions. bury likes to be left alone and do his own thing. when you talk about respect it seems keyd lost it first for whatever circumstance since keyd dissed bury first. bury went over it as anyman would do. whatever it was a tag, bury is over it , he didnt want beef in the beginning and doesnt want it now. bury has respect for dwa and all of its members and always has in the past as well. i suggest others follow suit and leave the drama for the soaps. bury has no beef with roten in result to one of his close friends being a part roten. this would be stupid to have beef with them. but of course there is bucket who needs to line everyone. my message to you...miss bury with that bullshit. bury doesnt have enough give a fuck in him to even begin to care about you needing to go over him with r10 mini rollers on train bridges because his boy is ills.not once but twice. whatever you want to battle? you win. damn i guess bury lost this one his life is over. you win buket you win youre the best. now that the battle is over go on with your life and bury go on with his. bury doesnt need to be known and doesnt want to be a part of any graffiti game people like to play. bury would be lying if he said he hated any other writer. so in conclusion...bury has no beef that he knows or cares about with anyone from this day on. its not important. to diss bury is to show that you really care about what he does and reflects on you because he couldnt give a shit about it. keep it cool live and let live

this makes bury sound like a weenieeeee. pick a side or shout the fuck up.

there will always be beef face it. thats part of graffiti.

Originally posted by properone.b4f@Mar 19 2005, 03:57 AM

HEY TRUESNVOGES IF YOU THINK THAT KEYD AND RIFLES SHIT IS PHOTOSHOPED YOU MUST BE A 15 YEAR OLD FAG WHO TALKS SHIT ON OTHER PEOPLE HIDDING BEHIND A SCREEN NAME CAUSE YOUR TO SHOOK TO PUT IN YOUR OWN WORK KEEP KEYDS NAME OUT OF YOUR MOUTH..... COME TO PORTLAND AND ILL BEAT YOUR ASS RIGHT IN FRONT OF THAT PHOTOSHOPED ROOFTOP.......OH YEAH I LOVE YOU :love2:

Yeah, what ahh, he said!!!

Why you gotta hide you shit taliking pussy?

BECAUSE SAN JOSE DWA DOSENT LOOK UP TO ROTEN..THEY DONT ROLL LIKE THAT..DONT YOU KNOW THAT KEYD?????

DONT YOU KNOW THAT PEOPLE FROM YOUR OWN CREW GO OVER R10??? ISNT THAT YOUR CREW??? SHOULDNT YOU HAVE THEYRE BACKS!!!???

DONT YOU KNOW THAT?? OR ARE YOU TOO BUSY SUCKIN THEM UP???

:hatred: IM FEELING EVERYTHING THAT YOU AR SAYU\ING!FUCK TOY ASS RANKERS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT A PRIVLIGE IT IS TO BE A PART OF A CREW THATS BEEN PUTING IN WORK FOR YEARS AND MANAGED TO STAY AWAY FROM THE FUNK.D W A THE VEGATARIAN CREW!ANTI-BEEF.anyways you face puncher my bad i havent holla'd lately,but good looking out on posting some radio tonka shit,there iss so much more dope flicks on the way so to all you fans,stay tuned.

TO,DWA FRROM 2005 TILL INFINITY!!!!!!!!!RECOGNIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived