South Bay San Jose

o7iVNs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mr.am/fm@Mar 20 2005, 03:49 PM

:hatred: IM FEELING EVERYTHING THAT YOU AR SAYU\ING!FUCK TOY ASS RANKERS WHO DONT KNOW WHAT A PRIVLIGE IT IS TO BE A PART OF A CREW THATS BEEN PUTING IN WORK FOR YEARS AND MANAGED TO STAY AWAY FROM THE FUNK.D W A THE VEGATARIAN CREW!ANTI-BEEF.anyways you face puncher my bad i havent holla'd lately,but good looking out on posting some radio tonka shit,there iss so much more dope flicks on the way so to all you fans,stay tuned.

TO,DWA FRROM 2005 TILL INFINITY!!!!!!!!!RECOGNIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're in the wrong crew AMFM

We handle it with stretchers and

gurneys up here and deep

south. Crazy like DaMs!

If u afraid of getn punked then

turn your shit to another station

0r crew. U got a wrap for acting

like a bitch anyway.

gurneys up here and deep

south. Crazy like DaMs!

like a bitch anyway.

:( 1ST OF ALL NOT ONLY AM I IN THE RIGHT CREW,I DONT KICK IT WIT FOOLS WHO WERE IN A CREW,GOT OUT OF IT AND THEN STARTED DISSING THAT SAME CREW FOR NO REASON.AINT NO BODY PUNKED ME FOOL.DO MORE HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH LIKE A FEMALE.DAMS AND I ARENT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE,AND YOU KNOW IT.STOP HATIN' AND START CONGRATULATING.JUST BECUSE YOU MOVED OUT OF TOWN "C" DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN TALK SHIT ABOUT THE ONE PERSON WHO HAS HAD YOUR BACK FROM OREGON TO CALI.WHOEVER SAID I'VE EVER ACTED LIKE A BITCH THEY CAN SEE ME ANY TIME ANY PLACE.I'LL BEAT THAT ASS.DESTROYING-WHOEVER-ATACKS-IN THE 2005 BITCH.YO IF YOU KEEP IT COOL WITH ME I'LL BE COOL WITH YOU.IF YOU WANT BEEF,I GOT A WHOLE BUFFET FO YA.LET ME KNOW.YOUR EITHER GONA STAY DOWN,OF STEP DOWN.YOUR PICK! GET AT ME.

gurneys up here and deep

south. Crazy like DaMs!

like a bitch anyway.

:( 1ST OF ALL NOT ONLY AM I IN THE RIGHT CREW,I DONT KICK IT WIT FOOLS WHO WERE IN A CREW,GOT OUT OF IT AND THEN STARTED DISSING THAT SAME CREW FOR NO REASON.AINT NO BODY PUNKED ME FOOL.DO MORE HOMEWORK BEFORE YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH LIKE A FEMALE.DAMS AND I ARENT EVEN IN THE SAME LEAGUE,AND YOU KNOW IT.STOP HATIN' AND START CONGRATULATING.JUST BECUSE YOU MOVED OUT OF TOWN "C" DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN TALK SHIT ABOUT THE ONE PERSON WHO HAS HAD YOUR BACK FROM OREGON TO CALI.WHOEVER SAID I'VE EVER ACTED LIKE A BITCH THEY CAN SEE ME ANY TIME ANY PLACE.I'LL BEAT THAT ASS.DESTROYING-WHOEVER-ATACKS-IN THE 2005 BITCH.YO IF YOU KEEP IT COOL WITH ME I'LL BE COOL WITH YOU.IF YOU WANT BEEF,I GOT A WHOLE BUFFET FO YA.LET ME KNOW.YOUR EITHER GONA STAY DOWN,OF STEP DOWN.YOUR PICK! GET AT ME.

no you are the type of fool who hacks out shit with toaster nonsense and stupid ass quotes(no name) and flaps there lip like no other, but then you claim like those cats are your homies? dont think i forget abou that shit. you are one of those who's like "hit me up dog, why dont you ever get back at me." now you understand why right? nobody hacked out no dwa nonsense bullshit.exactly like you said no reason. you're on that alternate personality type shit and i dont feel like exposing you. keep working on your army though and make up hella lies to stabalize it. to finish it light bulb talked to me and said what? he doesnt have anything to do with funk.100% understandable.much respect to ya.that was his spot in the first place, and he knows how i feel bout that. so it seems to me geno just been pullin your chain from the get go to make him feel better about getting beat up 1 on 1.then you got jumped to settle the score, give it up.noone cares bout you but yourself, and im not your nigguh, nerd. fags like geno and young bux in a weak ass west side crew have turned stupid ass beef into rediculous. but now you understand. KEYD has nothing to do with funk or never bumped his lip bout any you cats, only thing me and him have in common is that we like to do propper shit, which is a shame in a land turned the fuck out like SJ. oh yeah, i quit doing graffiti so dont involve me in your jibber jabber soap opera. you guys are the last in my book to be big headed, but im sure evry single name on this board thinks there opinion means something. and you dont chill with me cause you cant, not cause you dont want to. nonsense like step down or stay down. hahahahahaha, read it.

Originally posted by INTERNET NOBODIES+Mar 21 2005, 01:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (INTERNET NOBODIES - Mar 21 2005, 01:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-facepunchr@Mar 21 2005, 12:32 PM

bounce then ......yo lightbulb says fuck you...now what

now there is a legitemate reason to beef right? no you cant bomb SF with me. did that hurt you?

[/b]

internet boy clown who likes to talk on the computer. thats what

Originally posted by INTERNET NOBODIES+Mar 21 2005, 02:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (INTERNET NOBODIES - Mar 21 2005, 02:01 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-CODES MACKED YOUR BITCH@Mar 21 2005, 01:55 PM

had to make a whole new name didn't ya :haha:  :haha:  :haha:

my bitch took my old name when you macked her.

[/b]

and i thought it had something to do with your crew

Originally posted by INTERNET NOBODIES+Mar 21 2005, 02:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (INTERNET NOBODIES - Mar 21 2005, 02:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-facepunchr@Mar 21 2005, 02:32 PM

what the fuck are you talking about???

boo kuk tow & doe mamay.....now can you understand?

[/b]

or maybe this makes more sense to you

CROWBAR.JPG