i need help, seriously....

Guest T E A S E R

Guest Pilau Hands

iloveboxcars and when closed the thread

you're never gonna solve your anger anywhere else but within youself man. you just gotta look at it like, i'm the most powerful person i know, and i'm not going to be how i don't want to be. just stop. be a good person and stop harming others...unless the ask for that shit then WHAMMMM

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I may be repeating myself, but set yourself a goal and dedicate yourself toward achieving that goal. Whether it be graduating from college, just getting back into school, getting a job where you're happy, moving out on your own, or whatever. By concentrating your time and effort toward getting this one thing done, you'll feel less scrambled and more purposeful.

I mean it.

Smoke a bowl of dick.

No, really though. Go drive. When I felt like I was about to kill someone

I'd go drive for a few hours listening to music I could relate to. Another

thing, listen to music. It doesn't matter what it is as long as you like it.

When my stereo was busted in my car it subconsciously bummed me the

fuck out til I got it fixed again.

Originally posted by Poop Man Bob

I may be repeating myself, but set yourself a goal and dedicate yourself toward achieving that goal. Whether it be graduating from college, just getting back into school, getting a job where you're happy, moving out on your own, or whatever. By concentrating your time and effort toward getting this one thing done, you'll feel less scrambled and more purposeful.

I mean it.

you know, i tld him this shit last week while we was at the campus peeping hoes. Then i got up and went to class.

TEASE ilove is right get the fuck off of the comp it does create virtual insanity(jimiraquoi).

If i were you i would walk to cheddars and harass bridgette for me, ask her why she really broke up with me. stupid hoe.

i got more reason than you to hate this world, my life, and just everything and everyone but im sucking it up and making lemonade with some vodka in it cause life gave me more lemons than i know what to do with. from fuckass friends who are fake to bitches and governmental entities who cant come with the truth.

I HATE THIS WORLD BUT I CANT CHANGE IT I CAN ONLY CHANGE MYSELF.

oh and a another thing, what i like to do is go to parties and spark political and philisophical debates and arguments of topics that

1)have no specific right or wrong argumanet or conclusion

2) really get people worked up and ina bad mood

and

3) I know to much about for them to even really try and argue any point

so they get so frustrated they give up or get really mad. It does make you feel good especially if the person ends up being dumb or ignorant on a subject but still wants to put thier two fucing cents in.

Guest T E A S E R

thanks for all the good advice, a lot of good ideas in here, im shocked. i am outside and out an about more than you guys think, i guess its because i have a cable modem so i can post numerous times rather quickly making it seem like im on here more than i am, but i still need to get out more i guess.

i do try not to get mad at simple shit, like pilau hands was talking bout, but when you keep picking at me and picking at me that shit will make me lose my cool... and thats what my brother did...

anyways, thanks for the great responses.

the answer is simple

live.....

i dont just mean do crazy shit...do it but ....thats not all...i dont like reading and i dont like television....as much as people get swept away in these thiings...there are far more interesting things to be had in everyday life....go out...walk around....catch tags...see what goes on around you...if u have an erge(sp?)...any erge at all...act on it...with in reason of course....but if u wanna climb a fuckin huge building..do it..if u wanna run into a restaurant full of peole and start screaming...do it...u literally can do anything u want to...so why not.....life is like a big hot slut...she is meant to be taken in all different positions and at all times....but because she is so hot...only the realest will be allowd the reward of syaing theyve done so....so...are you man enough tease?

Go for a walk. Keep getting pumped up and shitty. Let everything piss you off to the max. The first person that bumps into you while trying to slide by.....Go ape shit on his ass. I mean beat his head until there is nothing left but a pile of goo. After you do that..You will feel much better.

Archived