The Bristol UK Thread

niso

nah i didn't go last night cos i'm not in Bristol. i'm sure the barmaid appreciated a night off from being leered at by a certain drunken idiot (ahem), not to mention N**h and H**a having a more pleasant journey to north Bristol without me inviting myself along... :lol:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nG

nah i didn't go last night cos i'm not in Bristol. i'm sure the barmaid appreciated a night off from being leered at by a certain drunken idiot (ahem), not to mention N**h and H**a having a more pleasant journey to north Bristol without me inviting myself along... :lol:

lol. Not to mension her night off from cleaning certain stains from the toilets!

Originally posted by nG

don't lie ng .... I was chatting to Mr T. and he reckons its his missus who you chat up all night.... he said he only put you in the crew so he could keep an eye on you! ah ha ha...

ps She seems to like you though, she said that everyone else spends too long debating the finer points of brands of paint etc :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by Hanibul Smif

don't lie ng .... I was chatting to Mr T. and he reckons its his missus who you chat up all night.... he said he only put you in the crew so he could keep an eye on you! ah ha ha...

ps She seems to like you though, she said that everyone else spends too long debating the finer points of brands of paint etc :lol: :lol: :lol:

for fucks sake: i'm NOT putting up that crew! thats all i'm saying on the subject.

haha and i do not chat her up! i don't like to talk about graf all the time, thats all. anyway apparently his missus wants me to paint with T more so i can look out for him. i imagine she gets worried about him having useless fassies like you backing him up. :lol:

Originally posted by Hanibul Smif

ps - did you speak to S. it was quite important...

no. my mobiles been dead for a few days cos i left the charger in bristol - d'oh! if its about the old bill then N**o already e-mailed me about that.

if its not could you let me know with a quick e-mail?

I know its over

and it never really began

but in my heart it was so real

and you even spoke to me and said:

"If you're so funny

then why are you on your own tonight?

and if you're so clever

why are you on your own tonight?

If you're so very entertaining

why are you on your own tonight?

If you are so terribly good-looking

then why do you sleep alone tonight?