The Bristol UK Thread

niso

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah well shit happens

if you do the main wall on a saturday

and some twats go over it on the sunday

what do you expect to happen....

..this year well be unlike any other..

people need to be put in there place

......if people don,t fuck with me then i won,t fuck with them............

Originally posted by thehaka

come on i dont want to see this thread die we need pictures fuks sake even some of TNPS antics at bedmo would be better to look at than this grey page, hang on second thoughts........nah

:lol:

internet beef tings agwanning blud, er, i'll bruk you up in cyberspace innit breadbin, etc etc :rolleyes:

you know who i am. if you have a problem say it to my face. at least S***z has some sense of proportion with these things, and i respect him for talking to me in person about recent issues between him and someone in my crew, instead of dissing me on the net like you Haka. and net beef is even stupider and more tedious than legal beef...

another gripe: the next person to bitch at me about why someone i paint with did a tag on a half-obscured Ziml piece, why Tes went over someones 3-month old legal - or something else as petty - will be getting a fucking slap. i think thats a reasonable response to the earache you little fucks give me.

Originally posted by thehaka

:lol: If posts were illegals i would want to talk to you but there not.:lol:

sounds like you want to talk to me though maybe next tues u know where...

peace

you still don't get it.

no i don't particularly want to talk to you. you dissed me on the net. join the queue mate. i couldn't give two fucks... :rolleyes:

peace

Archived