Petition to have the CHERRY's banned.

unconscience

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

say what you want sickboy. i've been writing for 14 years. your not even a blip on my radar. i mean no disrespect to you or any of the cherries. i take back the previous posts, in all honesty it doesn't matter to me whatsoever. i could jump on the shit talking band wagon, but it's friday night. i'm gonna go get faded and paint.

Guest T E A S E R
Originally posted by ragsoe505

are you fucking kidding me. teaser saying to stop making stupid threads? this is retarded. i'm outta ch. 0 for the night.......

youre lucky i found god punk...

:lol:

Originally posted by Coffie Crave

The answer to the problume is...STOP FEEDING WOOD TO THE FIRE...then the fire will die out.

thank you

coffie crave:D

or cock to the slut. or food to a dog. beer to an alcoholic. so on and so forth.

word ripster, i agree. how about that andre nickatina- heyo for yayo.

wierd, actual cool posting happening in this god-forsaken thread.... whoda thunkit?....

it's about time for me to stop posting in this thread, i feel like i'm kicking a dead horse, and the damn horse was dead wack to begin with. and i don't wanna get banned. i'll admit it.......

word ripster, i agree. how about that andre nickatina- heyo for yayo.

wierd, actual cool posting happening in this god-forsaken thread.... whoda thunkit?....

it's about time for me to stop posting in this thread, i feel like i'm kicking a dead horse, and the damn horse was dead wack to begin with. and i don't wanna get banned. i'll admit it.......

omg i thought i was the only one who knew of andre nickatina. wow. hes exactly how i used to be before i joined the air force. lol

Originally posted by rip

omg i thought i was the only one who knew of andre nickatina. wow. hes exactly how i used to be before i joined the air force. lol

do you know what he called himself before andre? i can't remember for the life of me.....

Originally posted by Swiffer Jet

krook, ASD isn't really a crew. it was some little joke my friend started between him and himself. :)

edit: deja vu

hey swif, hows writing in puff paint with neon glow sticks going for ya man?.....

ooncit ooncit ooncit, boom boom boom........

hey swif, hows writing in puff paint with neon glow sticks going for ya man?.....

ooncit ooncit ooncit, boom boom boom........

ahahahahaha man your funny. especially since im tired as fuck and not drunk.

Originally posted by rip

ahahahahaha man your funny. especially since im tired as fuck and not drunk.

how am i funny? do i amuse you? j/k man, had to throw in some pesci for ya....

i got a 30 pack of bud light, if you can make it here your welcome to all you can drink, if not, this buds for you ripster!........

how am i funny? do i amuse you? j/k man, had to throw in some pesci for ya....

i got a 30 pack of bud light, if you can make it here your welcome to all you can drink, if not, this buds for you ripster!........

if its in colorado definetly.

actually new mexico, but i'll be there around the end of this month. are you bar age?....

ahahahahaha i wish. if i was bar age i wouldnt be in my shithole of a dorm. man i need beer so bad. im an alcoholic and i dont care who knows mauahahahaha.

Originally posted by rip

ahahahahaha i wish. if i was bar age i wouldnt be in my shithole of a dorm. man i need beer so bad. im an alcoholic and i dont care who knows mauahahahaha.

thats cool, i'm an alcoholic as well, and we'll just get drunk at the dorm, pull some college tail in and keep trojan in business. drop me an e-mail real fast on where your at and i'll return it right away. time to party man..........

Archived