Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
the JEL kid

SIMPLE THREAD

"DATKI D JEL"......has ugly simples

but really the first one could use some work look how far the 'd' in the word kid is from the rest of the letters it doesn't flow with the rest and i'm really not diggin the letters in the first one.

as for the second, i like it...but the curve in the 'l' should be closer to the 'e'

The letters are cool but damn man, it reminds me of something. I'm not saying you bit at all. But it just reminds me of "his" letters. [or maybe it's just that one piece] I'm not going to post the image. I bet it's just a coincidence...

Heh, you should take out the yellow in the first piece. Nice shit though, keep it up.

p.e.a.c.e.

haha when you told me you was going to post your shit up I didn't know you were talking about some old ass sketches from 99..post up some new shit and stop playing..lol..:king:

bump bump for mah boy jels.

SHHHHHH

LOL IM TO LAZY BUT ILL POST SOME NEWW SHIT UP FOR 2003 I JUST WANT PPL TO THINK THAT IM SOME LIL STUPID KID WITH NO BALLS LOL

sorry about the shit i talked earlier i just got back from smokin up and me and a good friend got in a fight and i burned the shit out of a new pair of shorts i got (not really just a hole) but yeah i'm sure it happened because of all the shit talk i say to people heh :D im still a little gone right now so ill go away

not bad...

for a kid with a broke leg... ;) :lol: :D :beat:

right im not being funny, and i dont mean to sound like a dick..but virs..fuck man..how many times do you want to post the same flics??? there is already a massive virs collection thread.

i posted these flick twice once in the toys post here thread and once in the simple thread

beacuse im a toy and beacuse its a simple sketch and no you r not a dick

peace

For the sepia 1

fix your K make it stright the E is fine The R is badd make it look more like an R by connecting the circle wit the right leg on that R!'

Just my opinion

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this