SIMPLE THREAD

the JEL kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by JayFo

jel... you inspired me to post somethin here... so yea, he's a simple , and it's green cuz i saw you do some green so felt the need to do the same lol.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid73/pd14f8d8d80a5bb3cb0c5bbecf828452e/fb67dfa4.jpg'>

Yea, I've been bored today so thinkin of fillin the whole paper with lots of simple styles and throwies and stuff... blah. later.. peace.

really?? is he.. :lol:

lol... i meant here's a simple... and yea, no beef man haha. It does sound funny, but wehatever. I never donea green fill before and without this psot I probably woulda done no graff today cuz it made me wanna do some. Yea so that's what I meant by inspired haha. Ah fuck this, I'm fucked up and just got home... peace.

Guest Ted Kennedy

Change your name.

You know that name is already taken.

Jel TKO. LA - she has way better styles and she crushes.

Re: Change your name.

Originally posted by Ted Kennedy

let them battle it out , you act like the person with a tagg name is gonna be the onl person with it. and as for i know the kid jel had that name for a while

Re: Change your name.

Originally posted by Ted Kennedy

Then let them battle it out,you act like a person with a tag name is going to be the only person with it. jels3 had that name for a while...

Archived