SIMPLE THREAD

the JEL kid

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yea minus... that shit was ill! I went to it and it was fcukin so much better than the ECSTC that goes down in NYC too. Fuckion crazy shti was pulled in three rounds and mad pros there. Murda, Shima, Sagona, Halleran, Dre, Morales, Rachard, and more... it was crazy. First round was this ill ledge, then these handicaps and mad transfers and nice switch ups went down. LAst round was the illest. One of those huge ass 10 foot cargo containers that look like freights (sorta) without wheels. They set up some jump up to the shit and were all hittin it. It was mad ill.... you shoulda went,t ho you live in boston, sucks. Oh well, maybe they'll get one goin down in boston. I wanna see IMYTA is Philly tho, I'll definetly be down to go to any IMYTA round the NE cuz they are fuckin insane.

Yea and that aint got nothin to do with graffiti or simples... but tis all good lol.

yea word jayfo... i wish i was there. so what was the trick that won it anyway ... u got any flicks or video of it cuz i definitly wanna see that shit. IMYTA philly would be ill ,the denial team would be killin it and mayb someday IMYTA boston. every1 knows east coast rollas get the shit done right hey hit me up on aim iroll311 and for all the other rollas on 12oz keep representin for rollin no matta what the wood pushers say. . they only hate on it cuz they dont kno the deal about sreet rollerbladin like IMYTA they only kno about that x games bullshit with park and vert(not dissin park and vert skaters) , and thats y us skaters get hate on

haha so much for graff and simples..lol

too much typin for me :D

murda laced a few hot tricks in the final round on the cargo container thing. First did 360 soul the hard way. Then pushed it up to 450 royale. After that 450 royale, 270 out (probably past trick he landed on it). Then he went for 450 royale to AO topsoul but didnt land. After that he kept tryin to hit up 540 kindgrind, but only locked and slid once but didnt land in the street (there was like 5 or more foot gap from the container to the street, grass between...). He killed it all day tho, deifnetly aill andyea I'll hit you up man, peace.

Archived