Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Okay, so i dont know who is supposed to be in charge of this thread, but it has really gone to shit. This thread used to be the jam, and everyone involved pushed each other forward. It was not just a vote thing, it was also about constructive critisism. I do believe at one point we even had competitions for sticker/flick/blackbook/marker packages for the winners of some people. 12 oz has been slipping.. With nothing but incesent shit talking in brick slayers, and people begging for drug money in channel zero. Some of the other areas of this forum are still jumping off, but im not trying to draw attention to them because i dont feel like they need it. So here is the deal, now we have the prop system, and im sitting on a cache of supplies.

I am taking over this thread and i am going to run it until the end of this month before i begin my next trip. I want quality, not garbage. I dont want people in here to say who they think is best, i mean, i do, but i want CONSTRUCTIVE critisism on everyone who enters.

I am going to put up the first prize, Its going to be a sticker package from me with some of my friends, and some markers and whatever else i feel like throwing in. Krink anyone?

Montana anyone?

Also mandatory props from everyone who enters. I would like to have first second and third with prizes going to each person from there. Anyone who finishes below third is going to get fragged with tampons. Let your friends know who you think are good, and lets get this jumping like nba jam on original nintendo.

THIS BATTLE: you have until thursday to get in your entries. Wendsday night at 11:59 the battle is closed.

The word is smurfs, and it must contain.. YOU GUESSED IT! Smurfs. DOnt be dropping any halucenogenic colors either (on the piece is cool), i want blue fucking smurfs.

Also I need anyone who sees this to link it around, because hopefully putting up prize packages will draw some real nurgas in. Progress shots are bonus points.

NO COLORED PENCILS- i hate those fucking things. Markers and paint only. the bigger the better, murals will be accepted.

Okay, so i dont know who is supposed to be in charge of this thread, but it has really gone to shit. This thread used to be the jam, and everyone involved pushed each other forward. It was not just a vote thing, it was also about constructive critisism. I do believe at one point we even had competitions for sticker/flick/blackbook/marker packages for the winners of some people. 12 oz has been slipping.. With nothing but incesent shit talking in brick slayers, and people begging for drug money in channel zero. Some of the other areas of this forum are still jumping off, but im not trying to draw attention to them because i dont feel like they need it. So here is the deal, now we have the prop system, and im sitting on a cache of supplies.

I am taking over this thread and i am going to run it until the end of this month before i begin my next trip. I want quality, not garbage. I dont want people in here to say who they think is best, i mean, i do, but i want CONSTRUCTIVE critisism on everyone who enters.

I am going to put up the first prize, Its going to be a sticker package from me with some of my friends, and some markers and whatever else i feel like throwing in. Krink anyone?

Montana anyone?

Also mandatory props from everyone who enters. I would like to have first second and third with prizes going to each person from there. Anyone who finishes below third is going to get fragged with tampons. Let your friends know who you think are good, and lets get this jumping like nba jam on original nintendo.

THIS BATTLE: you have until thursday to get in your entries. Wendsday night at 11:59 the battle is closed.

The word is smurfs, and it must contain.. YOU GUESSED IT! Smurfs. DOnt be dropping any halucenogenic colors either (on the piece is cool), i want blue fucking smurfs.

Also I need anyone who sees this to link it around, because hopefully putting up prize packages will draw some real nurgas in. Progress shots are bonus points.

NO COLORED PENCILS- i hate those fucking things. Markers and paint only. the bigger the better, murals will be accepted.