Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by SF1

KOOTER BY SIK, OR SIK BY KOOTER?

not good at choosing hands dude. I prob have to go with kooter cause all nice and neat. Tho yours has more street tatics and a flava.

SIK BY KOOTER

someone, anyone battle me. by the end of tonight. full color pieces. lets say...4 colors? you chose word. ill be checking every half hour

How about an ordinary "outline" battle? I "gotz" no colors...

And STARZ, my SOFT will be up by midnight or a little after. I promise. But yo, what's up with that DOSE "battle"? I think I saw an outline from Koot and ....well... It looked effortless. If that was his real submition I don't want to take part in that DOSE battle.

peace.

anybody want to battle me? ive been writing for half a year and can do big tags. ive been tagging a couple times, but i usually draw. i drew a nice big tag yesterday with 3 colors. pick the word and colors. i want someone fair tho.

I always thought that you were a "vet". Anywho, just join me and wonkarock in the HOMER battle. I don't remembering seeing anything from him but I'm guessing his skills are moderate. Should be a good "battle".

-yeahs

So it's:

Me v.s Wonkarock v.s Johndoe.

The winner will receive a lifetime supply of sugarcubes.

For I am KOOT king of all effortlessness<<<<yeah.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

I think I saw an outline from Koot and ....well... It looked effortless. If that was his real submition I don't want to take part in that DOSE battle.

peace.

koot is a effortless man..he doesnt care if you battle him.

Originally posted by johndoe

anybody want to battle me? ive been writing for half a year and can do big tags. ive been tagging a couple times, but i usually draw. i drew a nice big tag yesterday with 3 colors. pick the word and colors. i want someone fair tho.

I am so in this...but all I have is a highlighter and a bic pen.:o

To Koot.

Hahaha. My bad bro. Didn't mean to sound like a dick but I seriously thought you were being sarcastic when you posted your DOSE. I think you had like a smiley face or someshit when you posted it. The "rolling eyes" one. Anywho, I drop ot of that DOSE battle.

And Johndoe was being sarcastic.

Wonkarock, dope quickshit. But that was unnecessary(sp?) because the Homer Battle isn't due til' tomorrow night. Take your time. I want to see some quality shit from you.

And STARZ, I AIN'T IN THAT DOSE BATTLE ANYMORE. SO YOU GUYS CAN START VOTING ON THAT. AND ANOTHER THING, JOHNDOE DID NOT ACCEPT TO BE APART OF THE HOMER BATTLE. SO... I DON'T KNOW ABOUT HIM...

Anyways....

Koot for Dose.

Dklod for Smut.

Starz For New.

SF for that handtsyle shit...

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

Wonkarock, dope quickshit. But that was unnecessary(sp?) because the Homer Battle isn't due til' tomorrow night. Take your time. I want to see some quality shit from you.

And STARZ, I AIN'T IN THAT DOSE BATTLE ANYMORE. SO YOU GUYS CAN START VOTING ON THAT. AND ANOTHER THING, JOHNDOE DID NOT ACCEPT TO BE APART OF THE HOMER BATTLE. SO... I DON'T KNOW ABOUT HIM...

Anyways....

Koot for Dose.

Dklod for Smut.

Starz For New.

SF for that handtsyle shit...

full color pieces?