Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont give a fuck if you're twist, posting a bunch of tags on paper (and then making them all psychodelic in photoshop!) without having work in the 'real world' means absolutely dick. sik isn't some style master, but he has more heart than you EVER will kooter, and at the end of the day, that's the only thing that matters.

all personal squabblyes aside, i think this whole paperchase section would be better off without your ignorant cocky attitude and ego taking up so much space. if you win a battle, you're a cocky prick, and if you lose, you're a whiny bitch. no one wants to see that shit. this is about having fun and learning, not having some little dick head 'gloating' because he's the smartest kid in the special ed class (no ofeense guys).

STARZABOVE,

since you put so much effort into running these battles, and seem to stay impartial, i'll let you have some input. please send me an email at seeking12oz@hotmail.com and let me know how you think i should handle things.

afterwards, i'll delete any trace of this whole argument and get things back on track.

Re: Re: LUDWIG THROW

Originally posted by MADSHIT

Like i said, yous keep big uping this kind of crap and all the other toys are gonna start writing like this.:lol:

your hate bores me.

every tom dick and harry on this board talks shit. every post in this board gets this sort of feedback. for the hateful people this is utopia -- you can chase each other all the friggin time, talk shit and send out threats. that aint the sort of person i am. i get bored from that.

you wanna prove your supremacy? just enter the battle. keep your bullshit away from my nose. i dont need the stench of hate around me 24/7.. and its not why im here for.

thanks for the compliments, lust & printscreen..

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

My bad. I should've looked harder. Err... Forget Kise then I guess.

:lol: not ur falut man its hard 2 find votes in the last 4pages of this thread i had 2 read em 2-3times carefully thats y i had the sf1 n koot battle all wrong but i went through it and it was good.

I DO SUGGEST PEOPLE COUNT THEIR VOTES! Cause if koot would of never mentioned he saw 1 vote i wouldnt of saw it!

I don't give out words! U can enter urself in a battle that isnt ready 2 vote or just state u want 2 battle some one with u have. Im sayin this in general i'll put it under the voring chart!

Originally posted by StarzAbove

I don't give out words! U can enter urself in a battle that isnt ready 2 vote or just state u want 2 battle some one with u have. Im sayin this in general i'll put it under the voring chart!

I wasn't specifically asking you to give me a word, just telling anyone interested that I was up to battle.

How about SHAZBOT, due Jun 12th by midnight.

Guest Propaganda

Re: Re: ^^^Then you're as stupid as he is.

Originally posted by MADSHIT

:lol: This is so bad I cant stop laughing!:lol:

how are they bad?