Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Re: Re: I'll probably get banned.

Originally posted by not_like_you

:lol: I dont have friends here,ask anyone.:lol: I remember you talking shit to NISE and him saying that he could train a monkey to write better than you..He's not beter than you?:rolleyes:

NISE IS AN EGOTISTICAL NERD/SNITCH WHO CANT EVEN WRITE IN HIS OWN CITY (YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT BEING HATED BY YOUR OWN CITY?), AND WHO RUNS HIS YAP CONSTANTLY. HE RAN HIS YAP TO ME. YOU RUN YOUR YAP TO ME AND I PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE.POINT BLANK.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: KEEP YOUR MIND ON YOUR BUISNESS AND OTHER WRITERS DICKS OUT YOUR MOUTH SON.

Yeah you really put me in my place.

Originally posted by SF1

NISE IS AN EGOTISTICAL NERD/SNITCH WHO CANT EVEN WRITE IN HIS OWN CITY (YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT BEING HATED BY YOUR OWN CITY?), AND WHO RUNS HIS YAP CONSTANTLY. YOU RUN YOUR YAP TO ME AND I PUT YOU IN YOUR PLACE.POINT BLANK.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: KEEP YOUR MIND ON YOUR BUISNESS AND DICKS OUT YOUR MOUTH SON.

This all goes back to you being stupid about some guy shouting out CIK on his sketch..:idea: In case you missed it I won that battle.:idea:I have no idea who Nise is I just know he's better than you...Most people are.:lol:

SOFT ENTRY

Apologies for the gayness of this sketch. I was kind of tired. It's a 3D but once again, not really in a mood for shading. Notice the crookedness of some of the arrows. I've never done extensions like this before. I like the extension left of the S and the S itself is "okay". Alright, enough talk.

http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v134/KingBlah/softsketch.jpg'>

^Is this sketch too big for anyone? I'll resize it later if it is.

My HOMER will be up later. Let me get to sketching. Oh, ans JASTEQ(?), I like your G in the ludwig battle. The colors are pretty nice as well. The purple especially.

Alright, I'll stop now.

peace!

i'll be honest, i've never liked sik's hand one bit. infact, when i first started seeing it, i was afraid it was going to make my eyes bleed if i looked at it too long. but then i started seeing it EVERYWHERE. in every area of philly i went to, he had already been there. from ghetto ass cutty blocks, to center city and everywhere in between. then i went to NY, and he was all over NY as well. i didn't want to like his stuff, and i fought it for a long time, but finally i just saw too much of it to keep hating. flat out, dude puts in work. dude has been hated on forever, and it never stopped him from doing his thing. so if it comes down to having a decent hand on paper, or a mediocre hand all over the street, i'll take the shit in the street everyday of the week. style is pretty subjective, there are always people who disagree on what is fresh, but there is no disagreeing with numbers, and dude has numbers. when you're a bomber, that's the only thing that matters.

Re: Yeah you really put me in my place.

This all goes back to you being stupid about some guy shouting out CIK on his sketch..:idea: In case you missed it I won that battle.:idea:I have no idea who Nise is I just know he's better than you...Most people are.:lol:

THE WAY "CIK" WAS WRITEN LOOKED LIKE IT SAID SIK. I ADMITTED I WAS MISTAKEN. YOU WON THE BATTLE WITH YOUR WEEK ATTEMPT AT MY NAME AFTER YOU DELETED YOUR OWN HANDS. AND WHY WONT YOU BATTLE ME WRITING OUR OWN NAMES? ITS COOL THOUGH CAUSE TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST, SEEING WHAT KIND OF WORK GETS PROPS ON HERE I SEE THAT YOU GUYS ARE ON YOUR OWN THING. BUT ITS COOL DO YALL THING. THIS WAS FUN. I'M DONE.

AND AS FOR THAT COMMENT ABOUT "MOST PEOPLE BEING BETTER THAN ME"? DOG YOU STRAIGHT SUCK. SO IF MOST PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN ME THEN THAT PUTS YOU ON SUPER TOY STATUS.:lol: :lol:

YO STARZ!!!!!!

Oh yeah, STARZ... Just in case you forgotten, KISE is in on the SOFT battle. I just went back a couple of pages and found out.

Also:

i got bored. its also techinally tomorow, so...

This is a quote from Wonkarock. I think that new homer (the colored one) was just some shit out of boredom. I'm not sure if that's his actual entry. You can tell that he can do a whole lot better. So... I guess we should wait until he posts a new one or until he clarifies on what he said.

AND TO SIK AND KOOT:

Even though it's "none of my business", please, both of you, quit arguing or you'll both be banned by seaking. I just asked him to ban you two. Consider this a warning I guess. Just .... I don't know... resolve your differences through AIM or email or some shit.

peace!

edit*

OOOPS... Didn't see that "seeking" post.

And on a lighter note, I like "Kooties" done by SIK. But for some strange reason, I didn't like the "SIK" done by SIK... shoot me.

Re: Re: Yeah you really put me in my place.

Originally posted by SF1

THE WAY "CIK" WAS WRITEN LOOKED LIKE IT SAID SIK. I ADMITTED I WAS MISTAKEN. YOU WON THE BATTLE WITH YOUR WEEK ATTEMPT AT MY NAME AFTER YOU DELETED YOUR OWN HANDS. AND WHY WONT YOU BATTLE ME WRITING OUR OWN NAMES? ITS COOL THOUGH CAUSE TO BE PERFECTLY HONEST, SEEING WHAT KIND OF WORK GETS PROPS ON HERE TELLS ME WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE ARE ON HERE. BUT ITS COOL DO YALL THING. THIS WAS FUN. I'M DONE.

AND AS FOR THAT COMMENT ABOUT "MOST PEOPLE BEING BETTER THAN ME"? DOG YOU STRAIGHT SUCK. SO IF MOST PEOPLE ARE BETTER THAN ME THEN THAT PUTS YOU ON SUPER TOY STATUS.:lol: :lol:

http://img17.photobucket.com/albums/v50/jerome2/KOOTKILLER.jpg'> Just shut the fuck up already..This throw is the biggest piece of crap I've seen in a long while.....My hands kill yours, paint or marker doesnt matter..http://img17.photobucket.com/albums/v50/jerome2/picture_536.jpg'> so just shut the fuck up..go and talk your shit in the philly and nyc thread.. you could be the most UP bomber in the country but with that throw and your wack ass hand you will always be remembered as the toy with ups in philly and nyc..what a legacy..Sf1 king of all toys.:king: :lol:

Re: Re: Re: Yeah you really put me in my place.

http://img17.photobucket.com/albums/v50/jerome2/KOOTKILLER.jpg'> Just shut the fuck up already..This throw is the biggest piece of crap I've seen in a long while.....My hands kill yours, paint or marker doesnt matter..http://img17.photobucket.com/albums/v50/jerome2/picture_536.jpg'> so just shut the fuck up..go and talk your shit in the philly and nyc thread.. you could be the most UP bomber in the country but with that throw and your wack ass hand you will always be remembered as the toy with ups in philly and nyc..what a legacy..Sf1 king of all toys.:king: :lol:

DUDE WHERE ARE YOU FROM??? THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH MY THROW. THAT SHITS HOT. YOUR HAND IS MEDIOCRE AT BEST. EVEN I'M BETTER THAN YOU:lol: :lol: . THAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY DOESNT IT?

I'M DONE ARGUING WITH YOU, AND I AINT TRYING TO GET BANNED SO GIVE IT A REST YOUNGBUCK.

sik,

dont bother arguing with dude anymore, it's not worth your time. outside of paperchase, no one in the world even knows he exists. if his black book catches on fire, or 12oz goes down, his whole career is shot. they'll have to burn down the tri-state area to get rid of you.

now enough arguing.

If it wasnt for paperchase,my life wouldnt have meaning.

Originally posted by seeking

sik,

dont bother arguing with dude anymore, it's not worth your time. outside of paperchase, no one in the world even knows he exists. if his black book catches on fire, or 12oz goes down, his whole career is shot. they'll have to burn down the tri-state area to get rid of you.

now enough arguing.

:lol: Hating on Koot as usual? go ahead and ban me dude..Its obvious who is better in this situation,I was taught not to come out prematurely like SIK has done..His shit sucks he should have stayed in the books because that throw is disgusting yet he says its "HOT" whatever man JA FOE,SKUF,CAP all have style and #'s this dude only has #'s cause he is a toy and you know it...Proceed with the banning I got to go fire proof my black book anyway. :lol:

Re: If it wasnt for paperchase,my life wouldnt have meaning.

:lol: Hating on Koot as usual? go ahead and ban me dude..Its obvious who is better in this situation,I was taught not to come out prematurely like SIK has done..His shit sucks he should have stayed in the books because that throw is disgusting yet he says its "HOT" whatever man JA FOE,SKUF,CAP all have style and #'s this dude only has #'s cause he is a toy and you know it...Proceed with the banning I got to go fire proof my black book anyway. :lol:

JA, SKUF, And CAP... are probably the last people id say have style.

HAHAHAHA good examples fool.

And he has #s because he actually paints you fucking toy. Regardless if his shit is tiptop he's actually out there and writing.

Making him a writer, not a good one, but a writer.

And yet making you once again an e-writer with no real knowledge, no ups, no life.

Re: Re: If it wasnt for paperchase,my life wouldnt have meaning.

Originally posted by Glik0

JA, SKUF, And CAP... are probably the last people id say have style.

HAHAHAHA good examples fool.

And he has #s because he actually paints you fucking toy. Regardless if his shit is tiptop he's actually out there and writing.

Making him a writer, not a good one, but a writer.

And yet making you once again an e-writer with no real knowledge, no ups, no life.

I might as well pack up my E-things and get the E out of here..:lol: I'm hated by you too.:cry2:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by MADSHIT

LOL!:lol: How did SIK lose that battle to that corny shit?

I swear SIK got a curse or something.I used to hate him too but He's gotten so much better than when he started and now I actualy think he's aight. Yet all you 12oz toys remember him getting shitted on cause he used to suck so since yous are toys and have no real sense of whats hot and whats not you go by something you read on 12oz. "I heard so and so sucks so he must suck". and at the same time yous are big uping your freinds on here no matter how wack so it goes the other way around "I heard so and so is good so he must be good so Ill jock him and try to write like him":lol: :lol:

My shit looked better..I have no friends here, so you can scratch that idea. The only toy here is your boy SIK. Now go eat a cheesesteak playboy..:idea: http://img17.photobucket.com/albums/v50/jerome2/nig.jpg'>

Yo Mods or anyone with the power to delete posts,

Can someone edit out all the bullshit? This thread is on the verge of destruction/getting closed. I can sense it. Don't close this thread because there are some (I said some, I lied) quality battles going on. And this is probably the only thread that gets attention. (Now that The Babble is offically dead). So please, let's get this thread and if possible, Paper Chase, under management. And it wouldn't hurt if you ban a few idots here and there to prevent shit. Feel free to delete this post. Thank You.

It's been 2 weeks, where are my montanas?

Re: Re: Re: Re: Yeah you really put me in my place.

Originally posted by SF1

DUDE WHERE ARE YOU FROM??? THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH MY THROW. THAT SHITS HOT. YOUR HAND IS MEDIOCRE AT BEST. EVEN I'M BETTER THAN YOU:lol: :lol: . THAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY DOESNT IT?

I'M DONE ARGUING WITH YOU, AND I AINT TRYING TO GET BANNED SO GIVE IT A REST YOUNGBUCK.

hey sik, newsflash:

YOU FUCKING SUCK!! you are a TOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. you are an UP toy, ill give you that, but your shit is total garbage. complete and total SHIT! i dunno where your head got so gassed, but you suck man. your throw sucks, your hand is worse. its funny how you try to turn that piece of shit hand into a philly hand too. hell man, I could do a better philly hand than you!

dude brown nose a little more and they might make you a mod.

Originally posted by Yellow Feets

Yo Mods or anyone with the power to delete posts,

Can someone edit out all the bullshit? This thread is on the verge of destruction/getting closed. I can sense it. Don't close this thread because there are some (I said some, I lied) quality battles going on. And this is probably the only thread that gets attention. (Now that The Babble is offically dead). So please, let's get this thread and if possible, Paper Chase, under management. And it wouldn't hurt if you ban a few idots here and there to prevent shit. Feel free to delete this post. Thank You.

It's been 2 weeks, where are my montanas?

delete your own post idiot.:rolleyes: you and your concerned stance:lol: :rolleyes: my impression of AMEK.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys sorry its late and all but here's my entry .. Its pretty gay but its all I got I didnt shade it either but you get the point. please join me in my pitty party..:lol:

:o

my impression of AMEK.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey guys sorry its late and all but here's my entry .. Its pretty gay but its all I got I didnt shade it either but you get the point. please join me in my pitty party..

*Golf Clap Of Approval*