Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by miles apart

ill battle you in a LUDWIG piece battle.

But ive seen your shit man, youre mad good. But our styles are really different.

I dont have any markers at the moment (i just moved and everything is still at the other place).

So i can offer a shitty pencil outline.

ok

Re: Handstyles

YALL KNOW THAT THE SIK IS BY KOOT AND THE KOOT IS BY SIK RIGHT?:confused: :confused:

I'll probably get banned.

no need to be confused.....2 of your votes came from known haters of the koot man...and the other, well we know about your friend you told to vote for you(the one who is voting on hands that arent in the battle)..funny thing is the battles i lose are usually because of buddies ganging up on me, cant you convince one more of your E-friends to vote for you? i've seen your post, all you do is talk shit to people who are better than you...........why should this be any different?:jpotato:

Re: I'll probably get banned.

Originally posted by not_like_you

no need to be confused.....2 of your votes came from known haters of the koot man...and the other, well we know about your friend you told to vote for you(the one who is voting on hands that arent in the battle)..funny thing is the battles i lose are usually because of buddies ganging up on me, cant you convince one more of your E-friends to vote for you? i've seen your post, all you do is talk shit to people who are better than you...........why should this be any different?:jpotato:

:lol: :lol: YEAH BUDDY, SURE. I DONT EVEN KNOW ANY OF THESE GUYS ON HERE. BELIEVE ME I'D BE EMBARASSED TO CALL SOMEONE UP AND BE LIKE "YO MAN GO ON THE BATTLE THREAD AND VOTE FOR ME CAUSE I'M BATTLEING THIS TOY. THE ONLY REASON I'M EVEN DOING THIS IS CAUSE YOU CALLED ME OUT. AND FOR THE RECORD I POSTED THE FLICKS OF MY (SIK) HANDS FIRST SO REALLY THEY SHOULD BE THE ONES IN THIS BATTLE, EVEN THOUGH MY FREESTYLE OF YOUR NAME IS BETTER THAN YOUR POST OF MY NAME THAT YOU SPENT HOURS PRACTICING.:lol: :lol:

Re: I'll probably get banned.

i've seen your post, all you do is talk shit to people who are better than you...........why should this be any different?:jpotato:

AND I DONT "TALK SHIT TO PEOPLE BETTER THAN ME" ITS ALWAYS NOBODIES LIKE YOU THAT WANNA COME AT ME AND ARGUE ON THE INTERNET FOR SOME REASON. GO AHEAD AND TELL YOUR BUDDIES TO VOTE FOR YOU.:lol: :lol:

HOURS?:lol: your own city hates you..:o

YOUR AN IDIOT. I LIVE IN PHILLY AND GET MUCH RESPECT. AND I ROLL WITH KINGS SO I DO GET THE OCCASIONAL NOBODY (LIKE YOU) THAT WANTS TO TRY THE TIRED ACT OF COMING AT ME OR TALKING SHIT CAUSE THEY JEAOLOUS, AND EVERY TIME THEY GET SHOT DOWN (LIKE YOU).SO TRY AGAIN.

WHERE ARE YOU FROM ANYWAYS???

Re: Re: I'll probably get banned.

Originally posted by SF1

AND I DONT "TALK SHIT TO PEOPLE BETTER THAN ME" ITS ALWAYS NOBODIES LIKE YOU THAT WANNA COME AT ME AND ARGUE ON THE INTERNET FOR SOME REASON. GO AHEAD AND TELL YOUR BUDDIES TO VOTE FOR YOU.:lol: :lol:

:lol: I dont have friends here,ask anyone.:lol: I remember you talking shit to NISE and him saying that he could train a monkey to write better than you..He's not beter than you?:rolleyes: