Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Y'know what? I lied. I don't even feel like finishing the sketch really. I don't feel like shading and all that. But without shading, the sketch looks a bit.... odd. It looks like a 2D even though it wasn't suposed to be. :rolleyes:

Oh, well. The wait is over. Here's the sketch:

http://img44.photobucket.com/albums/v134/KingBlah/forumsuck1.jpg'>

Sorry about that Starz...

Anyways, anyone down for another one? I'll put in some/more effort this time. And this time, I'll finish it. It's just sometimes, shit happens, and I don't have time for sketching.

peace!

EDIT* That sketch sucks...

im new to this thread...but it sounds fun...so anyone wanna do a black and white(outline)battle?...think of a word...let me know

Cool. How about the word... CHUMP. or something....

EDIT* I vote for that MiserRock Person. I didn't finish. There should be some disqualification rule. Plus, that sketch is homosexual.

Neo Doom, anytime brotha...

"Brotha"... My boss called me that the other day. Hate it when he says that.

But seriously, that sketch is blah. I was in such a rush. I like the sketch I'm doing right now. It's nearly finished. I'll post it in "The Babble" since I'm doing it for "The Babble".... or maybe in some other thread. Let me join in that SOFT battle.

~FIN~