Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo lean are u md?

i chilled with the man with syco out here for a min in orlando that man has a lot of real killah techniques he put me on.

md shit is that ill chop a nigga!!!

i wanna exchange wit ya man if you want homey

phelo!!

Yea man I push md..syco my dawg for a looong time.. we brought it back from the grave..we could exchange..I have one i'm working on now and than i'ma work wit yours..holla at your fucking Frog! Peace!

• Like 1

myself im gonna go with lol..nah bsides me thinkn i killed this battle...i like decyferon..and specta... lean letters were dope but no color technique in this one at least same with specta dope letters clint eastwood is fly but no colors tho....i see im a hae to goin with a character out of a book and background next time....good battle tho....!!

comes natural now dont get me wrong im far from the nicest but yes i strvie to be wrecking dudes in books...walls a different story.im dec3ent plan to paint this summer get my skills...up.....but in the end i will always give it up tnasty dudes wether i like u or not....werd...like without a dout yourelf and gore and totem have got to be in my perssonall top ten on the walls....books stem...cortez yourself and a few others....my homie echo from around my way is ugly in books also......listen im a fan for sure...but when it comes to battles im trynna win for sure..bring out the best in me...but i RESPECT all...tue graf heads !!