Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
what i tell u rushawn!! these yougstas don't know whats up..theirs alot of favortism type sh*t in here like someone had mentioned before..i bet yall if next to my piece said hayabusa or Q ya'll would vote for me. ha:lol: :lol:

the only battles i have won have been against people who i just got lucky enough to draw a better piece than them,

and they were all 1 on 1 battles.

i have never won a battle that was more than 1 on 1.

personally i think both pieces in this battle sucked, but at least you can make out rushawn's letters.

just because you have a horribly ugly fill and bizarro letters doesnt make you better.

dont be like Optick man, take it like a man and come harder next time. ( nh )

and ANYWAYS, the battle isnt over at all yet, there has only been 3 votes.

so dont get all butthurt just yet buddy.

MORE VOTES NEEDED:

ONE ON ONE BATTLE

"AGENT"

RUSHAWN WUAN vs. OSKOOLVEGAS

Oskoolvegas

rebate003-1.jpg

rushawn wuan

scan-12.jpg

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE

wow Q didnt expect 4 u to act like the others.i did respect u before that. u honestly think u can top me..i'll burn u with ur own style..simple sh*t was the first thing i learned way back in the day..and i guess thats what people on here are into...and ur scarlet piece is gonna lose cuz people prefer simpler shit..they dont like wildstyle cuz they cant make out the letters..:scrambled: :scrambled:oh and battle anytime bro, simple sh*t rules!!!!!!

nah im good. this is just an example why the east and west coast have beef between styles..its funny..and i dont give a fuck if i lose battles but u guys be voting 4 shit that gets done in 10 minutes over a burner??am i the only smart one..a throw up over a burner.. i dont get it..:rolleyes: :rolleyes:and just cuz u cant make out the letters. who gives a fuck its my sh*t not urs..now i know. do simple shit cuz if u try ur just wasting ur time.

wow Q didnt expect 4 u to act like the others.i did respect u before that. u honestly think u can top me..i'll burn u with ur own style..simple sh*t was the first thing i learned way back in the day..and i guess thats what people on here are into...and ur scarlet piece is gonna lose cuz people prefer simpler shit..they dont like wildstyle cuz they cant make out the letters..:scrambled: :scrambled:oh and battle anytime bro, simple sh*t rules!!!!!!
This is not the case man there is plenty of wildstyle that is wild and still legible, I prefer a simpler styles though so I'm kinda biased towards those. I also think you have skills but it's very hard to make out your letters some times(for me anyway). I've voted for you twice now and I do understand your complaints about the favoritism. This is a paper battle and e-friends are going to vote for their e-friends, I wouldn't worry about it too much that's how shit goes in here...It's lame as fuck but complaining about it will only make it worse., ask Optick.

ur right mouth 4 war. u always come correct on ur knowledge.. i bet u been in the game for a minute..i just dont like how people vote without considering many things..a piece is like a girl.theres so many features u gotta look into to dig it ya know..but yea back to the battles.. and please it helps when a person don't shit talk cuz theres many things i don't like about a piece but u dont hear me talking shit to that person..lets drop it..:huh: :huh: