Official Battle Thread

StarzAbove

Originally posted by neVR.KAwt

okei i got to fotango and all i do is open the picture and copy the url from the picture into the IMG box in here rite? well this isnt for the battle thing, kinda wack thas y... im jus posting to see if it shows up at all.. cuz itdont normally be workin so tell me if shows up..!

http://pics.fotango.com/pictures/0400486145_010P.jpg'>

nah man, you click the picture, it will come up, if you look the right of the picture there is a link that says "get link to this picture" click that...then, you copy the link, and put it in the img brackersssss

amek, i thats fine, but i dont know if i will have mine up by then, im mad busy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo ill battle.. but yea, i aint gonna be doin no stupid shyt lyke i posted earlier..! lol that was jus sum shyt my boi R!ckYwanted me to draw his name for him so thas all i really had at the time.

but yea ummm if anyones down jus pick a word (i have hard time thinkin up good words) then im down, but im pretty shyt at simplez an watnot.. but i guess i gotta learn sumtime! so ill give it a try.. :crazy: :crazy:

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Ethreads for the Pepsi.

Kise for Hosr.

I wanna fucking battle someone. Pick a word...

2 colors.

MeiKAoneR: or i could say, i knoe sumone who wants to battle

hUlazillaaaaaaaa: okay

MeiKAoneR: and tell umm y u cant log on the site from ur comp, cuz of the security settings

^^^he writes ToAST but if u wanna battle i think u gotta pick the words and colors an shyt (if ur down..) then when he draws his shyt hell come over my house to scan it an log on..

Originally posted by 26SidedCube

Alright. Tell him to do NIFT.

Any 2 color combinations.

Simples, panel styles, and throws.

okei, an the 2 colors is the fillin rite?? lyke outline an double outline dont count as colors rite?

and ummm.... wtf r panel styles!?

well... simplez is good enuff of an exp.

okei ill get him on sumtime to post, i think his name thing is 'han solo' or sumthin lyke that (unless he changed it)

Re: Battles

Originally posted by StarzAbove

JOKER v. SPELLBOUND 1 - 3

GROOVERIDER v. ONESECONDPLE 5 - 0 (LONE) GROOVERIDER WINS

FISHY v. ONESECONDPLE 0 - 2 (Werks) (thats good, i think its over here, been too long)

JayFo v. ONESECONDPLE (Awe) ForFEIT CUZ I DONT HAVE TIME RIGHT NOW

Dyek v. KING MILE 0 - 4 (Snot)

Ethreadzny2 v. Mangoria v. JayFo (Lets) 3 - 1 - 0

aP@C v. Grooverider v. Ckit 4 - 0 - 1 (Christ)

KING MILE v. Tard0 3 - 0 (12oz)

Ethreadzny2 v. StarzAbovE 1 - 0 (Pepsi)

Kise v. Ckit v. Asert 3 - 1 - 0 (Hosr)

WTF VOTE PEEPS ITS NOT HARD !

RasekSeven

umm yo so wats the deal with this battle..? srry this is the first time im battlin sumone on this shyt, but ummm... so wat, is that all there is to it? the battles over, an then peeps say wat they wanna say? or do we draw more!? idk im pretty much lost on this shyt.. but umm i posted my piece, hope i didnt do it wrong..!