***THE TEXAS BOOK THREAD***

Yao Ming

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i understand if dude was in his teens, but no,

dude prolly still wets the bed....

DEPENDS ADULT SIZE NIGGA HATE TOWN.....

Nigga hating on me for being the true and living style master that got the foundation, being that I know where I come from.... That nigga Hatetown??

A LOST SHEEP BITCH NIGGA ON THIS THREAD AND ON ALL FORUMS......

FACT

@ optick yeah its dope just was like how the fuck did he find it haha

and dude you got dope shit post some up bro

and @ hatetown that shits ur piece that aint even a good throw ill post some of my shit tho don worry i back up my shit

• 1 month later...

hahaha ok DUDE

o check this out tooooottally bitin the all might smere ha

1940.jpg

l_a5e7b591015f4dad99a456a88ed4dd88.jpg

wtf ever get on with that bullshit im sick of people like you and chance (who btw last time i talked to him was literally crying, ha like tears, and i quote "dude im sorry just please don't stab me" hahaha) talkin shit thinking its going to get to me ha actually please keep talking shit cause that just makes me want to paint more, motivation if you will. Its like o i saw him doing that

think.jpg

on a piece must be biting smere. ha you wish a thousand mother fuckin people did that shit before you so get get the fuck on with this you just bite every one bullshit no correction there is almost not true originality left in graffiti every one starts by seeing some shit they like and trying to do it their own way so fuck that shit. so fuckin small minded hell ive painted in several cities across the US in spain german england with all different kinds of writers im sorry but i could give a flying fuck what groyn or smere or who the fuck ever are up to. ive been writing this shit for 6 years and graffiti for 9 and no way in hell am i about to stop for some asshole talkin down to me so keeeppp talkin son just fuel to on my mother fuckin fire haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived