THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

last nights dressing was pretty dope considering i had to improvise most of the ingredients...

fo breakfast before class i had some left over lumpia with some dipin sauce made of balsamic vinegar, patis, and some tapatio....scrumpdiddlyumtious.....

i think im gonna make some kind of tofu and chicken thign for dinner and im going out for lunch....

mu fuggah...

didnt get home in time to cook so i stopped at pinks for some chilidogs with sour kraut and some fries...bomb diggy

ended reeeeeaally drunk at five in the morning when i came home...

for brunch i m having some chazuke and miso vienna sausage....

b back later with dinner....

well i didnt have lunch sowhen icame hojme i started cooking right away....

i made some miso chicken and tofu w/ grilled onions and rice....i used soem frozen chicken but i think it kinda added to the flavor....the homei stopped by and had a bowl...said it wa pretty good...maybe i ll get a second opinion later.....well yeah...i thought it was pretty good and i got some grolch to wash it downwith...

Papa John's coupon

Large regular crust 1/2 pepperoni, mushroom, and extra cheese. 1/2 beef, green pepper, and extra cheese.

$9.99

Been snowing and freezing rain for the past day and there is no way that the poor bastard driver is going to make it up my extremely steep driveway.

Lunch:

sandwhich - lettuce , cheese, mayo on white bread

a muesli bar covered in chocolate

a twix chocolate bar

a bounty chocolate bar

a peach flavoured yoghurt(sp)

a can of pepsi

some nachos and salsa

two small packets of salt and vinegar chips

Archived