THUMPER! (what are you eating?)

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tonight i had the best fuckin fish tacos i have ever had in my whole damn life!!!!!

some of the homies family came to visit him from mexico...with them they brought the family recipe for these banbin ass fish tacos....i dont knwo exactly what it was but they made a semi sweet super dooper ultra mega soft batter fried salmon.....we put that in some tortillas with a lil bit of mayo, some home made salsa, a lil lettuce, lime...and started grubbin....my goooooood those were like some fucken sex tacos man them shits were so fuckin goood.....and i heard tehy usually make em with shark and the shark meat tastes waaay better....man i cant wait to try those!!!!!

-sourdough hot dog bun (lightly toasted, and lightly buttered)

red frankfurt- steamed (slice of grilled bacon wrappd around it)

mozarella cheese melted on top, sour cream, sweet chilli sauce ketchup and mustard

and washed down with a back of the fridge coke so cold you can feel little lumps of frozen coke in it.

Originally posted by fatbastard

-sourdough hot dog bun (lightly toasted, and lightly buttered)

red frankfurt- steamed (slice of grilled bacon wrappd around it)

mozarella cheese melted on top, sour cream, sweet chilli sauce ketchup and mustard

and washed down with a back of the fridge coke so cold you can feel little lumps of frozen coke in it.

oooo man that sounds gooood....

just had a lil snack of tuscano salami and a tall steely can.....

Hey Mr. Pescado, next time you're at the store, try getting some fresh spinache for salads, instead of lettuce. It comes ready to eat in bags like the lettuce does..... except the spinnache has a bad ass amount of vitamins and nutrients, where lettuce has next to no nutritional value at all. And if you don't like spinache don't be quick to turn your nose, because it doesn't taste the same as cooked spinache, it's got a very good flavor.

Whenever I bite into a York Peppermint Patty I.....:lick:

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Hey Mr. Pescado, next time you're at the store, try getting some fresh spinache for salads, instead of lettuce. It comes ready to eat in bags like the lettuce does..... except the spinnache has a bad ass amount of vitamins and nutrients, where lettuce has next to no nutritional value at all. And if you don't like spinache don't be quick to turn your nose, because it doesn't taste the same as cooked spinache, it's got a very good flavor.

Whenever I bite into a York Peppermint Patty I.....:lick:

word to that...i preffer spinach over lettuce....ive only been eating it cus thats what in the fridge....i like cooked spinach too...i like spinach period....good lookin out though.....

had some cold pizza(one of my favorite snacks) and afew keystones at the homies house....

Archived