Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
otto dix

song at the end of "tales from the rails"

who sang "long black train" at the end of "tales from the rails"? i know a bunch of old- timers did it, including conway twitty but it is a completely differeny version. there are no music credits either so im fucked.

Originally posted by damn vandle

NOT SURE BUT ITS A GOOD SONG. GOOD VIDEO TOO!

good music the whole way thru. OneZeroEights wholecar made me laugh for like 5 minutes.... i love that wholecar.

the one line goes "ninety-nine years is what he got, ill bet it seems like a hundred to him"

what a fucking dumb line, that song is so old and strange, and it always gets stuck in my head at some point every time im in a yard. not necesarily a bad thing. oh and i have no clue who did it, but i do like the fact that the music was said to be "excavated" in the credits. "the load" is my favorite of that video.

taaaaaake a looooad off fannnnnnnny

Guest CHUKYCHEEZE

yes it is a very great video!

I DONT KNOW HOME MANY TIMES IVE WATCHED THAT VIDEO HE JUST SHOULDNT HAVE ROBBED THAT BANK !!!!!!!:lol:

Originally posted by deformatron

[b"the load" is my favorite of that video.

taaaaaake a looooad off fannnnnnnny [/b]

that song is "the weight" by the band. it may just be my favorite song of all time. i did it kareoke last night with about 15 beers in me and passed out on a tree-swing. i was at my ex-girlfiend's parent's house.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this