today...

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Well, at least the hours of sleep let me regain some of the intelligence lost while watching the festival of moronation that is Charlie's Angels 2. Jesus Christ will that movie run a number on you... but watching the perfection that is Lucy Liu again and again is worth every painful second of everything else.

Toay on the menu: the minds sit down to plan my birthday party coming up in two weeks. Expect another video.

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

I think with it's last bit of life energy, the cat mustered the strength to cast: meow lvl. 4.

Everybody was like, "damn, you sat on the cat you jerk."

hahaha, i'm still laughing about this

woke up at 5:30am becuase the assholes across the street decided to cut down all the trees in their front yard....and i couldnt get back to sleep because the woodchipper was 5ft from my bedroom window.....it was fucked up becuase when they cut down the tree it shook my whole house and i was like ohh shit earthquake but then i was like wait i live in the midwest what the hell am i thinking.....so i got like 3hrs of sleep and now sumones gonna die

Archived