A DIP INTO MY PRIVATE LIFE: THIS IS HOW WE DO IT....

ETHREADZNY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by unconscience

just warning you, but if you keep up the comments like that you'll be treated like Kettiekat did, and you'll be the new 12oz. whore.

so you might wanna simmer down on those kinda comments;)

hey we need a new one dont we?? dont spoil it man!:lol:

just warning you, but if you keep up the comments like that you'll be treated like Kettiekat did, and you'll be the new 12oz. whore.

wow thats just sad

all these guys can say how many girls they fuck in one night and all this dirty shit and no one says anything negative about them...and then a girl makes a joke about FEET and all the sudden everyones callin her a whore....fucked up that what it is

:(

Ha! I jumped on a trampoline when I was drunk ass fuck. I landed on my side then I bounced to the ground :beat2: :shook: Then I got up and drank some more until I made out with two girls at the party then I passed out. My homies girl had to drive my car the next day cause I was still drunk!!

hey cherry when you wrote "where" did you mean "wear"?

• 3 weeks later...

That new Buju Banton video is very good. Paid Not Played.

Bump for the girl with the tongue sticking out. I’m trying to get head off one of those rocker girls who wear those fucked up contacts tonight. No batteries in my camera, though.

Archived