TPG CREW

shaunyrok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_sofarok
Guest imported_sofarok
Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by skrib139

hands up if you think loco should change his signature....

it makes me fucking cringe everytime i read it... so gay, its the sorta thing i can imagine graham norton squealing... :o

Its off kojak,a 70s cop show before you were born Skrib....and i will change it when you eventually send me some flix,so its staying for a long time then!!!!!!! :lol:

Originally posted by Locofanclub

Its off kojak,a 70s cop show before you were born Skrib....and i will change it when you eventually send me some flix,so its staying for a long time then!!!!!!! :lol:

shit, you got me over a barrel... well i hope youre happy in the knowledge that you are now gonna be personally responsible for the snatching of innocent old ladies handbags to fund a flick processing habit that id managed to suppress for a while.....

I'm back (I suppose...)

Hummm, Loco, I didn't look at the topic for a while and again, you're surprising me !!! : D

Anyway, that picture below gives me lots of memories because the train has been hit just next to a friend's house and they get chased on that action...like, swimming in a clod river at 2-3 in the morning !! : /

Believe me, he will probably have things to tell about that night !! :D

http://www.graffiti.org/brighton/trains/nims/nims1.jpg'>

Guest imported_b0b

Re: I'm back (I suppose...)

Originally posted by MidniteRun

they get chased on that action...like, swimming in a clod river at 2-3 in the morning !! : /

Believe me, he will probably have things to tell about that night !! :D

I've heard that story. Didn't someone get caught as they couldn't swim?

Originally posted by skrib139

shit, you got me over a barrel... well i hope youre happy in the knowledge that you are now gonna be personally responsible for the snatching of innocent old ladies handbags to fund a flick processing habit that id managed to suppress for a while.....

Dont fret young 139..i will change the profile message over the weekend!

Archived