Girls are the BESTeST <3<3<3

Removed

Originally posted by iloveboxcars

girls stop me from painting. girls are bad.

why don't you just take her with you?

and if she's not chill enough to go with for whatever the reason or shes not down to let you have your "alone" time why the fuck you with her?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

It really is what's inside that counts as far as I'm concerned. I'm not gonna lie and say looks don't matter at all, but if the guy is decent looking and has a killer personality, he will be the best looking guy in the universe to me. It's all about unconditional love and those of you who appreciate a woman for who she is and not what size she wears or how big her tits are I give you my 2 thumbs up and muah!

You got both going on. :love2:

-->Def$tar!

1 i like to keep some areas of my life non graff related. (it can be alittle too consuming at times)

2 i dont want to have to worry that my girl cant jump fences or run fast enough to get away from teh jacks.

3 shes to competitive anyway, she would probly wnat to do some peice 3 times as big as me rather than watching out hahahhahhaha

Originally posted by Kettiecat

and if she's not chill enough to go with for whatever the reason or shes not down to let you have your "alone" time why the fuck you with her?

i think the second part of my reply covered that already

Originally posted by SukiSukiNow

It really is what's inside that counts as far as I'm concerned. I'm not gonna lie and say looks don't matter at all, but if the guy is decent looking and has a killer personality, he will be the best looking guy in the universe to me. It's all about unconditional love and those of you who appreciate a woman for who she is and not what size she wears or how big her tits are I give you my 2 thumbs up and muah!

word....girls rock..bitches suck....

Originally posted by Daze One Million

ima ladies man....perfect boyfriend....just no one respects me :o girls take advantage of my goodwillingness and trust all the time, girls can be real fucked up, but oh well gotta suck it up and move on right?

fuckdembitches...

i can't stand girls most of the time... i say you kick those bitches in the throat daze.:idea:

Archived