NOO YAWK SHITTY (flix only)

SkyFlax

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks for the defense, but there have been plenty of cases of cops monitoring these boards and seeking out information by asking questions. I just find it funny that dirty is so convinced that I fall into this category.

Originally posted by sadangry

Okay seriously you guys are retarded sometimes. A cop is not goingto come on this fucking website looking for kids. Maybe im being naive, but has this ever happened? Ive been in the situation where ppl got arrested computer hard drives were taken, but the cops didnt evenknow what they were lookin at. It wasnt a city as big as NYC but lets get real here, Accusing every little kid of being a cop is a little silly. Chill out. And if you dont want to be in the situation where you think cops are checkin shit out, dont do illegal shit, and dont chill on message boards where you think cops do.

YOU MY FREIND ARE A RETARD.

YES THEY DO. YES IT HAS HAPPENED. AND DONT DO ILLEGAL SHIT!?!

DIRTY,LETTEM HAVEIT!:nut:

Originally posted by sadangry

Okay seriously you guys are retarded sometimes. A cop is not goingto come on this fucking website looking for kids. Maybe im being naive, but has this ever happened? Ive been in the situation where ppl got arrested computer hard drives were taken, but the cops didnt evenknow what they were lookin at. It wasnt a city as big as NYC but lets get real here, Accusing every little kid of being a cop is a little silly. Chill out. And if you dont want to be in the situation where you think cops are checkin shit out, dont do illegal shit, and dont chill on message boards where you think cops do.

youd be supprized at the things that the ll do, its all part of the job

New York

New York threads usually never did anything for me, but goddamn son, this is pretty banging- Cycle, Bisc, Dose (You guys aren't worthy, you just ain't worthy), Dalek, and the guy doing those rats- major bump. New York is fucking caked...

Also, on a quick side note: I know Cope2 is like a legend and shit, but c'mon already- when is he going to stop doing the same piece???

LOL, your the comedian, cuz you have this pointless grudge that makes you irritated by posts on a 12oz messege board. You must be very insecure with yourself to be so bitter and feel you are better than my thread. If it bothers you keep it to yourself, and don't waste your time typing stupid shit shun. But if it makes you feel better about yourself, so be it. but I can see through you shunny shun shun.

Originally posted by demswallnutz

why did u go over host bran and taboo with that biggie shit...

Archived