As a MAN, what do you think life would really be like if you had no BALLS?

Guest willy.wonka

Guest willy.wonka

would you be this guy?

http://www.burmanfoam.com/gallery2/powder.jpg'>

how would this effect our thoughts..like if you were born without balls.

what do you think your life would be like if you had no balls?

the only thing that gives me an idea of what it must be like is cats with no balls.

girls..if you had some balls, what would you think?no penis included.just a pair of balls.

i have balls, two of them.i am unable to imagine what life must be like without them.

:spin: :spin: :spin: :spin:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well i know i wouldnt have these 8 muther fuckers runnin around my house knocking shit over and eating all my food thats fer sure...damn i hate kids.....:lol: :lol: :lol: jkjkjkjk...man that cracked me up just thinking about saying that out loud......but it would definitely easier to scratch the no-mans-land...

Guest KING BLING

Former school bus driver Larry Don McQuay

"Sometimes I wish I was born a hundred years ago when you could marry a 12-year-old girl and nobody would think twice about it. Or back in the Greek culture when they had sex with boys,"

http://www.cnn.com/US/9604/04/newsbriefs/mcquay_final.jpg'>

Texas official approves castration of molester

RUSK, Texas (CNN) -- A convicted child molester slated for release from prison can undergo the castration he has repeatedly asked for before being freed, the Texas attorney general ruled Thursday.

However, the chairman of the state's parole board said the most the state can do is encourage Larry McQuay to have the castration performed before he is released to a halfway house. It cannot make the operation a term of his release.

McQuay has repeatedly requested castration at state expense, and the state has repeatedly turned him down. As his mandatory parole date approached, he warned that he might turn to rape and murder. Private citizens now have offered to pay for the castration.

McQuay, who has admitted to molesting more than 240 children, is scheduled to be released Monday.

Pedophile warns he will strike again

Due for release on parole

April 2, 1996

Web posted at: 9:40 p.m. EST

HOUSTON, Texas (CNN) -- Texas prison officials have held up the release of a convicted child molester who calls himself a monster and says he is "doomed" to strike again and this time, kill.

Former school bus driver Larry Don McQuay, 32, who has in the past asked to be castrated, says he molested more than 200 children.

He was to be paroled and released to a halfway house in Houston Tuesday but that was put on hold after victims' rights groups pleaded for a review.

The groups are concerned because of letters sent by McQuay while in prison to a victims' rights group, Justice For All.

In those notes -- sometimes signed "child molesting demon" -- McQuay warned he would do even more harm to children if he were released.

McQuay has served six years of an eight-year sentence for molesting a 6-year-old boy in San Antonio. He is eligible for parole for time served in prison and time taken off his sentence for "good behavior" while behind bars.

McQuay was just a few hours away from being released from prison to a halfway house when Victor Rodriguez, chairman of the Texas Board of Pardons and Paroles, intervened.

Prison officials said the parole board chairman was reviewing letters McQuay had sent to the Houston-based rights group Justice for All. "It's on hold," Texas Department of Corrections spokesman David Nunnelee said.

Texas Gov. George W. Bush said he was "appalled" at McQuay's statements. "He's as flagrant with his words as his behavior," Bush said.

The governor said he has asked the parole board to do everything in the state's power "to keep this man behind bars." (196K AIFF sound or 196K WAV sound)

"This is an important use of taxpayers' money: To lock up the most violent predators for a long, long time," Bush said. "He (McQuay) is just lucky thus far that the laws that we changed in the books did not pertain to him." (179K AIFF sound or 179K WAV sound)

Under the revised laws, Bush said there was no such thing as automatic mandatory release, which in part enables a prisoner to earn good credits and negotiate an early release. The new legislation, however, does not apply to McQuay because he was convicted before it came into effect.

'Children safe for at least 24 hours'

Dianne Clements of Houston-based Justice for All said McQuay had sent the group at least six letters over the past year or so and described them as "perverse and sick stuff." Parole officials had requested copies Tuesday, she added.

"I think it's very wise for prison officials and the parole board to look at his eligibility," Clements said. "Of course, it's only temporary. But at least children are safe for at least 24 hours."

Indeed, McQuay seems well aware that he is a danger to children. While in prison, he campaigned unsuccessfully to be castrated. State officials denied the request because it was considered elective surgery. A move by the Legislature to allow such operations failed last year.

"I have been busting my butt to do everything possible to keep me from reoffending, but everyone seems to be dead set against that," McQuay said at the time.

"I got away with molesting over 240 children before getting caught for molesting just one little boy. With all that I have cold-heartedly learned while in prison, there is no way that I will ever be caught again."

McQuay calls himself a 'monster'

Last August, McQuay described himself to the weekly Houston Press as "a child molester. A monster."

"Sometimes I wish I was born a hundred years ago when you could marry a 12-year-old girl and nobody would think twice about it. Or back in the Greek culture when they had sex with boys," he said. "But in today's society that's not acceptable and I'm not a time traveler, so I can't go back into another society or another culture."

A 1995 state law requires that local law enforcement authorities be notified if a convicted child molester is moving into the community. But McQuay would not be subject to the law because he was convicted before the measure was enacted.

If he is set free, parole officials will impose strict conditions on McQuay, including the use of an electronic monitoring device to track his movements, Texas Department of Corrections spokesman Nunnelee said.

"It terrifies me," said Betty Frank, who lives near the 210-inmate halfway house and spent Monday writing a petition protesting the number of sex offenders sent there. She said she worries when her 3- and 5-year-old children play outside.

Guest KING BLING

freud -

"One of the pillars of Freudian theory is the castration complex -- boys' unconscious fear that their fathers will chop off their penises, girls' unconscious anxiety that they once had penises that were chopped off."

Archived