Tracksides!!

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nang'eds!

As much as i don't like moaning, skore and oker didn't achieve atall to there full potential , outline wise, colour wise, and in general wise....

trakside or not they flopped like the titanic.

wtf? :lol:

As much as i don't like moaning, skore and oker didn't achieve atall to there full potential , outline wise, colour wise, and in general wise....

Eh! lot better that a crome fucking dub...

It sez "for skore for sure" so may be sumone did the piece for Skore...

i don't understand ur logic...

Post some tracksides that r up to the standard then.....

Guest imported_b0b

I'm just writing Skore a quick email to say nang'eds off 12oz gives you 2/10 for that one. I'll tell him to try harder next time. I'm sure he'll appreciate the feedback.

Originally posted by zeeizm

Eh! lot better that a crome fucking dub...

It sez "for skore for sure" so may be sumone did the piece for Skore...

i don't understand ur logic...

Post some tracksides that r up to the standard then.....

i kind of have to agree with him, the oker is cool, and im not saying the skore is shit, just not up to his usual standard.... yknow?

Originally posted by zeeizm

NOT HATING ON dUBS cause there is nothing like a nice dub...

but please... give the man some room to get a bit loose

its not all about wildstyles....

yeah i love a good dub but, i don't personaly skore and oker have ahieved good dubs..that's all i am saying.although i rekon skore and have got there shit down, just not feeling those certain traksides....

yeah i love a good dub but, i don't personaly skore and oker have ahieved good dubs..that's all i am saying.although i rekon skore and have got there shit down, just not feeling those certain traksides....

Fair Enuff.....

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by skrib139

i kind of have to agree with him, the oker is cool, and im not saying the skore is shit, just not up to his usual standard.... yknow?

I'm with you there. If you re-read nang'eds original comment, you'll note that he said:

skore and oker didn't achieve atall to there full potential

He never said they were shit or that a dodgy chrome was better. All he said was that they weren't as good as you'd EXPECT.

And I'm with him on that one...

They are still good tracksides, if you are judging them by the standards of everyone else, but who'd want to do that?

Originally posted by freeque

You're winding me up right? I think you'd change your mind about that being "horrible" if you saw it in the flesh...

na mate i think cromes are the foe shissle my nizzle i was using ''horrble'' as irony as every one is moning about them

Archived