Tracksides!!

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^^^^^^

Exactly what I would expect from a uk graff bitch! Haha!

For real though... there is some dope shit coming out of the UK, but on the whole I'm just not feeling the styles. That goes for music too, but that's for another thread...

Can you say wanker and keep a straight face? I hope not.

And I don't think it's "disrupting" to give my opinion on a thread's contents. But I'm not about to give this any more time so I'll edit my previous response to make it more precise:

FUCK YOU!

And the UK is still wack.

Guest sneak

fair enough, you may not like uk styles. i for one absolutely detest the american throwie style (or the one that seems to be so common everyone has one)...the very rounded style (if that helps? im sure you all know what i mean)

however, i dont come into a thread entitled "american...." and run my mouth. so, you shouldnt do that to a thread entitled "uk tracksides"

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by phirewall

I'll edit my previous response to make it more precise:

FUCK YOU!

I'll make mine post precise from the beginning:

Fuck you

Fuck your mum

Fuck your dad

Fuck your entire family

They should all be shot for breeding an idiot like you.

Now fuck off and die

Originally posted by sneak

*****BRING BRING*****

"hello, nG's photo centre, you paint it, i flick it..."

*thanks bro...

:lol:

no probs mate. got a load of stuff to go in this thread soon, just waiting on a couple of things.

also a writer mate of mine has started calling me 'chalfie' (as in henry chalfant) because of all the flick-taking. at the moment i'm averaging close to 1000 shots of graf per year...

Originally posted by nG

no probs mate. got a load of stuff to go in this thread soon, just waiting on a couple of things.

also a writer mate of mine has started calling me 'chalfie' (as in henry chalfant) because of all the flick-taking. at the moment i'm averaging close to 1000 shots of graf per year...

yaaay for new flicks. heres to praying the same thing happens for mind the gap...

Originally posted by nG

"chalfie"......more like "chuffie" ......as in sorry iam late,i just had to chuff 1 out :lol: :lol:

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by nG

at the moment i'm averaging close to 1000 shots of graf per year...

You got some catching up to do fella! When we were doing Location 12/Digital Jungle/N-igma etc me and Dek were taking at least 2500 photos a year each and were getting new flicks through trading all the time. I've dropped off a bit nowadays but I must be on around a 1000 shots a year too. All I can say is it cost me a fortune in photo developing!

Originally posted by phirewall

^^^^^^^

Exactly what I would expect from a uk graff bitch! Haha!

For real though... there is some dope shit coming out of the UK, but on the whole I'm just not feeling the styles. That goes for music too, but that's for another thread...

lol!!!

Music?? You can`t say shit about music..I`ll think you`ll find the best music comes outta this country fool..

Archived