Tracksides!!

Guest sneak

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That large HOF, is that visible as you pass through Northampton Station? It rang a bell, as there is some fields near by, with the most burnt out cars in a square yard i ever saw..... :lol:

Guest sneak

i must apologise for the fact that i started this thread and have not been pulling my weight.

however, my exscuse is that i was bought a new camera by my wonderfull mother and have been getting a collection of flicks together which will span 3 threads.

plus, if i dont want to pay for getting flicks developed, i have to wait for my hook up at superdrug to get back from tanning her beautifull arse in the sun!

Originally posted by Locofanclub

like i told nG, its Hull in disguise! :lol:

according to ziml you have to have been born in or around hull to do that style - similar to how real cockneys have to be born within hearing distance of the bow bells. :lol:

i think having a mammoth weed habit might be an advantage too, haha...

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by bleeeeegh

OH GOSH! - haha love it

Nahh pure Bristol...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like i told nG, its Hull in disguise!

*Hangs head in shame*

I should have realised what that meant...my brains not what it used to be:D

Originally posted by nG

according to ziml you have to have been born in or around hull to do that style - similar to how real cockneys have to be born within hearing distance of the bow bells. :lol:

i think having a mammoth weed habit might be an advantage too, haha...

That sounds like the fella ive known for a few years.....give him my regards, and his brother too. :lol:

Thats very nice mate. Bates gets his tins free I'm sure, and I doubt very much that where those were done you would get some idiot kid coming along and tagging 'Y Daze' or some equally shit played out tag in all the bits where there is enough room. i save my colours for steel these days...

sounds more like bad excuses and jealousy to me!

bates aint no stranger to DUBS in london!

Archived