Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
icsvirus619

piecing

yo me and a couple of my homies are gunna be battling another crew any advice u guys can give me ?? the battle is between RDCK vs. UBSK. WELL THANKS FOR THE HELP

PEACE DUST1 UBSK

Guest ToYs

you gotta be in a war state of mind my friend, but dont be an asshole, and NEVER write over someone elses shit, instead put a piece right beside they'res that burns the hell out of it. and dont take it to fucking seriously bro, remember your both in the graffiti game for the same reasons.

Guest sneak

dont start beef with anyone. if someone starts it with you, then fine do whaqt you see fit. otherwise dont be immature and a beef starter.

yo thankz for the help toys and sneak ill keep that shit in mind and my crew didnt start the beef they did soo they wanted a battle soo thats wat they gunna get ill put up pics of it when it happens

you are definately NOT Dust One... you should take steps to fix that shit, pick another number... try one higher than 5.

YO, AND IF YOUR PARTNER DOES WRITE SEEN....I'M SURE HE AIN'T THE ORIGINAL SEEN. SO HAVE SOME FUCKIN' RESPECT FOR THE ORIGINAL OLD SKOOL KING SEEN, AND CHANGE YOUR FUCKIN NAME!

Originally posted by The Pope

dust. ha. does your partner write seen?

if so cap is gonn take yall out.

hahahahaha....good one:eek:

aight foos i do have a lot of respect for the original dust from nyc soo i write dust827.. butt no i dont have a friend that writes seen u dumb shits . u guys are haters but watever.

there was a DUST at the NC vs. SC jam in charlotte... that dude was kinda raw... if your him, then maddd propppps, G.... kick dey asses...

if ur homie writes CELDM, then i think yall are straight. Does the K in UBSK stand for "KINGS" by the way??? If the answer is "yes", then ithe question: Why everybody wanna be KINGZ? Fuck Heirarchy...

Originally posted by little world

YO, AND IF YOUR PARTNER DOES WRITE SEEN....I'M SURE HE AIN'T THE ORIGINAL SEEN. SO HAVE SOME FUCKIN' RESPECT FOR THE ORIGINAL OLD SKOOL KING SEEN, AND CHANGE YOUR FUCKIN NAME!

you're a fucking genius.

WTF are u from SD around spring valley area? i live in Spring valley and i see phess and shit up around here ... Ive seen both crews up, lemme know what happens ,

Originally posted by ToYs

you gotta be in a war state of mind my friend, but dont be an asshole....

ahahahahahhhahah:D

...listen to ToYs

my crew, AEC battled MSR over in perth, i had only just been in the crew so i didnt peice. this one dude in MSR did a nice peice, but my man burnt it by setting up his peice with a dragon blowing fire on one side of MSR and a wizard cutting it to peices on the other

maybe go for a theme like that....

peace