The Photography Thread

MrChupacabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

so, i'm going to a triple kegger in a warehouse tonight. gonna bring my camera just in case i get bored, because they're should be an assload of people there. and i'm sure i can snag some good shit.

i'll post tomorrow.......if i can get over the hangover that i'm sure i'll have.

so, i'm going to a triple kegger in a warehouse tonight. gonna bring my camera just in case i get bored, because they're should be an assload of people there. and i'm sure i can snag some good shit.

i'll post tomorrow.......if i can get over the hangover that i'm sure i'll have.

how the fuck can you get bored at a triple?? keg stand comps keep me busy..

Hopefully some one can help me out too. I recently shot 35mm film in my holga hoping to scan it onto a computer but I realized I dont have the right scanner to do that. Does any one know what kind of scanner you have to have? Are they expensive? And any other info to get my negative color film onto my computer would be great.

Buy a flat bead scanner for film, theyre anywhere from like $125 to upwards of a few thousand for top of the line, canon makes some cheaper end ones. If thats not an option soon enough then you can always take your negatives to a photo place and have them scan them onto a disk.

As for resizing images in photoshop you really shouldnt have any problems if you just click image and click images size. The only way youre going to havea problem is if youre attemping to resize an image bigger than the original size.

Heres a question for you guys that shoot people portraits in the streets, Do you guys ask if you can take pictures or do you shoot them without anyone knowing?

i never ask..

if you don't look like a creep or anthing people usually figure out themselves that you're just trying to snap some quality shots at the expense of shooting random people. and besides, if you come up to someone to ask if you can take their picture, that kinda ruins the candidness and realism of the shot. that's my take on it