I need a guy's point of view

fabled

Originally posted by dELiSs

A Fuckface is You.

Dear Diary,

There is this boi in my p.e. class. he is soooOSOOOOOOOoooo cute. hee hee. but like i dont know what if he doesn't like me. or thinks my fat ankles are fat. or that my mustache is not cute like my mom does??! i hate life. i'm gonna become bulimic. okay bye hee har har.

p.s. justin timberlake is soooooooooo gonna have my kids.

:lol:!!!

a fuckface is you HAHAHAHAAHA

a winner is you

you rip it

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Kettiecat

Be yourself. If he doesn't like that. Fuck him.

word...its all u can do.....well u dont have to fuck him...but...u get the idea....if u aint in to getting fucked over....dont waiste yer time being something u arent....cus eventually he ll find out and if he doesnt like u for who u are... u cant not be u forever.....

Guest sneak

i think i will be THE only person to wish you good luck <--there, i did it.

well, you could either follow the "road to a mans heart is thrtough his stomach"move

or go with the idea above me cos its the most blatent, easiest idea etc.

or get him drunk. they all work.

I'll bet your boy looks a lot more committed and compassionate after you've read all this bullshit, eh? There's a very good reason boys and immature young men act like this ^^^ it's so women and girls won't mistake them for potential husband/father/Daddy material.

Sort of a reverse protective coloration thing. Acting like a jackass is a good indication that said young male adult is not ready to assume the responsibilities of being a grown-up man. The problem is that if a woman is filled with low self esteem and self-doubt, she may be unconciously seeking a male partner who has very low expectations of women, himself. So, if you've got a coupling between a immature, self-centered, superficial adolescent (regardless of age) and a low-self esteem, if-somebody-would-only-love-me girl, they have the perfect non-relationship. She doesn't care who it is, as long as he says he loves her, and he doesn't give a shit about her as long as he gets some pussy. This isn't really a problem unless the girl gets pregnant.

If she gets pregnant, now you have an innocent baby born to these two idiots, neither one of which is a qualified adult. Usually, at the first sign that somebody else's needs ought to come before his own, home boy is down the road. "Fuck this, changing diapers and working every day is for chumps. I'm no Daddy---I'm a playa." Good riddance. One less problem for the kid as he grows up.

But Mom, she's a problem. Lot's of times she dumps the baby into Grandmom's lap and goes back to being a playgirl, looking for that love she needed from her own Daddy, but never got and never will get. She winds up being a mark for every sorry-ass predator in the neighborhood.

And the kid gets shortchanged at both ends--a Mom with no self respect, and a Daddy with no self discipline or sense of responsibility.

My advice---keep your legs crossed until you see some evidence that the guys you are attracted to are interested in being a responsible, family-centered, intelligent adult. Until then, if you sleep with him, you are playing Russian roulette with your future and your yet-to-be-born children's futures. "Date men, not boys." And more importantly, focus on your own future, independent of any relationship with men whatsoever. Go to college, get a degree, make a life of your own, start looking to your future. You need education a hell of a lot more than you need a boyfriend.

Or not. Your choice.

There is only one solution for this. DEATH AND DESTRUCTION! I can't wait to see jesus with flaming eyeballs and a sword coming out of his mouth. I don't know why people worship satan. Jesus is WAY more badass!

As far as being yourself goes. What happens when you're abducted by aliens and made to destroy your own planet by mind control probes? Could anyone love you?

I don't think any woman could afford the road to my heart through my stomach.

Dat was a good read kabar.

Archived