Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Propaganda

New Flick

not bad not bat ..ur skill level has risen tremendously in the last while...

payce

-lame

stop posting ur bullshyt ass pics , always tha same ugly stuff try again and come back later :rolleyes:

Guest Propaganda

can i see some of your work wrot please?

thanx.

Originally posted by Propaganda

can i see some of your work wrot please?

thanx.

he posts ALOT and hes better than you.

Propaganda, I'm looking at the painted piece, and if you just painted the first 3 letters (SLY) it would be dope, but it's not too bad. That "E" is goofy.

Work on your handstyle it really takes away from that sketch, and if your not so good at it dont write it so big either.

i put up pix i expect comments PROP work on ur letters ...ur skill level isn't there yet:D

Guest Propaganda
Originally posted by NOUM

NO NEED TO BE HOSTILE TUO,CALM DOWN LIL CUZ

Yea wriot your stuff is mad tight. You are way ahead of me.

I can see why u hate on me i guess.

its not hate its just that u post tha same stuff and call it progression ...;)

WRIOT you shouldnt talk shit, doesnt seem like your there yet either, props your SLY is nice but the DE isnt get rid of the arrows and work with the same structure you got flowing in the beginning. the end-

Originally posted by WrIot

its not hate its just that u post tha same stuff and call it progression ...;)

All I ever see of your stuff is those one up there^^^^^^^^.

Got any more? Can you do normal simple letters? If you have already posted them somewhere then I am sorry. I am hella lazy.

pozing az a writer

slyde has been witeing longer than i have and hes a froud becuse i was on his crew and i paint better than him thats not even his style he bite it from someone dazer is the only one left in his crew that can paint like that,have lines stright like that--------->teck1<-----

^^

yo teck....you used to be his boy and you used to say that his shit was dope. If your little girls Kase and Take got you talkin shit about him now then that shows how fake ya cats is. You aint that great yourself so you shouldnt be talkin, and the other kids in your crew are embarassments to graff. I guess ima have to go up to SPFLD and cap the 3 throups you and yuor little crew have. Dont get it twisted, Tru Nation Top, aint no little bitch clique here. Kids is gonna catch a timbo to tha chest. and by the way...learn how to spell, youre embarassing yourself.

All this internet turned real beef is not healthy. Just let it go please. Instead of capping why dont you tag his forehead with indian inh or some shit like that. Or do whatever the fuck you want.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this