Pistol is enlisted!

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by seeking

i need a soda.

and by "soda" you really mean "punch in the face"

ps. thanks pistola for the caps. those grey dots are thin as fuck!

good for you pistol. i wonder why almost every guy that i talk to wants to be part of the army. even my fiance wants to. i told him he can, but he says that we'd have to get married before he does. i dunno, i do would want him to go but then again i dont. so i'm half-half on the issue.

all i know is that if we are getting married in the next few months, i would want that $10,000 platinum ring. hahahahah i like fucking around with him like that.

he played a horrible joke on me yesterday. he calls me at work telling me that he went to visit his recruiter and that he was going to go away. but it didnt make any sense so i wasnt the april fool.

Not you devilush, I meant pistol. I just got married a month ago, good luck on the big day. A little bit of advice (if youre poor like me and my wife), on the wedding invite ask for money instead of gifts, put it in a little rhyme on the bottom so it doesnt seem too demanding. Mariachis are also very much worth the $$$, even if youre not mexican.

I'm in the army and I can't really say it has been worth it for me. Personally I would have much rather stayed in paramilitary civilian militia organizations where at least you can control the people whom you want to work with. The internal politics of the army are bullshit. It's like high school except you can't get away from it and everyone has guns. Not only that but any dink with a little bit of rank can make your life a living hell. And the army is highly prejudiced when it comes to rank.

As far as those "hooah schools" like airborne, rangers and special forces you can get those in your contract when you enlist but alot of times you have to have a combat MOS like 11b. It just came out a couple of days ago the origins of gulf war syndrome. Saddam had planted chemical weapons into bunkers he knew would be bombed along the route of incursion for us forces. So all those smoking bunkers had sarin or psychosarin gas leaking out of them. It is estimated that over 100,000 vets have been exposed to gulf war syndrome and something like 27,000 have died because of it already.

I hope this hasn't happened again during the current gulf war. What a tragedy that would be to make the same mistake because some big wig wanted to cover his ass.

Originally posted by Esai

Not you devilush, I meant pistol. I just got married a month ago, good luck on the big day. A little bit of advice (if youre poor like me and my wife), on the wedding invite ask for money instead of gifts, put it in a little rhyme on the bottom so it doesnt seem too demanding. Mariachis are also very much worth the $$$, even if youre not mexican.

thanks for the advice. congratulations by the way!! we dont plan on getting married until we've wanted to do what we've wanted (travel, get a secure job, etc). then we'll get married and settle. until then, we're saving the money.

Guest imported_Tesseract

hmm, i dunno man...doesnt seem like the thing to do to me, but thats me not you...good luck with everything bro

Guest imported_Tesseract

yeah bro, i sure did...the differences are big and many though. One thing is that army service in my country is OBLIGATORY...either i like it or not i just have to do it, with that given i have two options..one is to do a regular service, which means running around the camp like an ass all day, cleaning the camp and doing military office job and then chilling with people i didnt choose to be with and the other is to use my time in a less boring way...join a special forces unit. My choice has only to do with how i choose to spend the year that is granted i'll have to spend on the army, i'd join special forces out of boredom and curiosity rather than desire to find my self in a battlefield. Another thing is that my country isnt and probably will be at war anytime soon...so my choise doesnt hold a pollitical weight.

anyway, good luck, like i said

Guest NoamChomsky

Attention to detail privates!!!

He said it was a joke,its a shame pistol,cuz the Subway next to airborne school is THE chill spot

Archived