Updated American Clean Train Thread!

Mellow Mood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know plenty of people who have managed to keep their shit off the web with no problem.

1. Take Photo

2. Print 1 copy and put it somewhere safe

3. Destroy digital copy

4. Show printed copy only to people you trust, in person.

5. Relax

--->best advice i have read in ages!<---

Put any real writer in that freight yard (maybe with the exception of some freight nerd turned subway nerd) and they are going to paint that car over a freight. If not, you are a sucker. Have fun taping your load limits.

Please dude... 90% of the freight writers (the other 10% have enough fuck it in their system to do it) i know wouldn't touch for many of reasons:

A) The sheer heat that would come down on your spot because you did something like that... There's no better way to draw attention to a spot than to paint something people are DEFINITELY going to notice.. IE Engines and cabooses.

B) The backlash on what would happen if you WERE caught any time after doing this... MUL painted a historic train a few years ago and that organization is still trying to track them down because it costed A LOT of money to repaint the side of it.

C) Respect. If you're truly a freight head there's a certain level of love that comes with it, and plastering your shit across the side a piece of history like this isn't something you'd do. It's the preservation of rail history and I bet if you really talked to a true freight head... They'd enjoy it and just leave that shit alone

Archived