Updated American Clean Train Thread!

Mellow Mood

it's not a dumb question

from the first railways in the 1830s, until the 1960s, it was common for small railroads, or even large railroad-companies on branch-lines, to operate passenger coaches mixed with freight service. these were called 'mixed' trains. In Mexico and in a few places in the USA, Mixed trains ran until the 1970s.

today, if you see a passenger train car on a freight train, it is probably being delivered to a new owner, or moved somewhere for storage or repair.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that dude ether has numbers on those things like their freights i dont think hes worried about a few flicks leakin out. ive seen his flick collection its rather impressive 3 books 2 were totally filled each carried 250 photos.

Guest Ginger Bread Man
that dude ether has numbers on those things like their freights i dont think hes worried about a few flicks leakin out. ive seen his flick collection its rather impressive 3 books 2 were totally filled each carried 250 photos.

sounds about right

for every mul panel you see there are 100 you will never. think about that

yes good point, didnt think about that! props to ether...the new incognito mag from stockholm has a causr / utah special..has a few subways but mainly walls and freights. they also got a mad subway feature in subwaynet from italy.

When will you graffiti laundromat attendants learn not to air out peoples get-over garmets in public?

Archived