Updated American Clean Train Thread!

Mellow Mood

coffe, petroleum jelly and a gun.

NICE!

petrio jelly on the inside of your gloves keeps the gun powder residue off you. it works for dogs sniffing for coke and IED's too...

it makes a seal /barrier.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
there not???? ok there old subway pics. and in my opion there alot better to look at then some clean train that wont go anywhere......the oldies are all running........look how far subway graffiti came..

The point of this thread is to look at clean trains not graffitied trains from the bombed train era. Im not interested in seeing recyled macros that are in their 10th generation and pics that Ive seen a million and one times on various websites. I would be interested in seeing flicks of graff from the bombed train era that you photographed on your own and didnt copy , post or steal from others. Though I think that thread should be in its own.

those same exact trains would become clean trains shortly after those pictures were taken. i say they're more than valid. fuck the word clean train, if you dont appreciate what made shit how it is today, why bother. im very aware that they are separate "era's" and yes very different times.

bussmog11hc0.jpg

bus2bg0.png

those same exact trains would become clean trains shortly after those pictures were taken. i say they're more than valid. fuck the word clean train, if you dont appreciate what made shit how it is today, why bother. im very aware that they are separate "era's" and yes very different times.

Umm no during the grey MTA with the blue stripe, they attempted to use the "buff" which basically made the trains look like rusted trash because the chemicals made the paint run and haze the windows.. A majority of these trains ran BOMBED. It wasn't until they painted them white that they started to fall into what you guys would call clean trains. Funny thing though was that painting them white was so much better for us in the darkness of the tunnels and layups, so again thanks MTA for giving me a bunch of white steel canvasses to paint on :)

they are clean trains, THE EXACT SAME cars that people are posting, he's just butt hurt

The difference is that clean trains do not run in passenger service or if they do for one or two runs. The only people who are 9 out of 10 times able to photograph them are those who paint them. If they decide not to put the flicks out there no one will ever see them. All these old school subway era photos were captured by many other artists and photographers running. Seen by many in the real world.

The point of the clean train thread is to see shit from recent years that has been painted on trains. Shit no one has ever seen. It also lets people know that graff is still out there being painted on transit. Which in return inspires more to do it. With that being said it gives the opportunity for people painting them to let others know that they are doing it since no other writers except themselves will probably ever see it in real time. Posting old train photos doesnt have this effect. Instead it makes people think about what once was not about what currently is going down.

Archived