Updated American Clean Train Thread!

Mellow Mood

it's not a dumb question

from the first railways in the 1830s, until the 1960s, it was common for small railroads, or even large railroad-companies on branch-lines, to operate passenger coaches mixed with freight service. these were called 'mixed' trains. In Mexico and in a few places in the USA, Mixed trains ran until the 1970s.

today, if you see a passenger train car on a freight train, it is probably being delivered to a new owner, or moved somewhere for storage or repair.

I READ AN ARTICLE A COUPLE YEARS BACK THAT SOME OF TODAYS LARGER FR8 COMPANIES ARE GOING TO PROVIDE PASSENGER SERVICE OVER THEIR FOOTPRINT, ABOUT A YEAR AGO WHILE BENCHING FR8S I ACTUALLY CAUGHT A BNSF PASSENGER TRAIN WITH AN ENGINE AND 4 CARS..SHIT WAS DOPE.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

plus we get down and burn shit here..........

euro cats are grimey as fuck hi-jacking trains and i dont give a FUCK type shit.....and thats dope

but ive always been into quality......

^^^

you have been living under rocks it would seem. cleans been painted, just cos you didnt see them doesnt mean it wasnt happening

Archived