· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm actually ready for saturday night fever also... touche..

COA is great live, whether its watching them go nuts on stage or watching them go nuts for other bands. from him pulling the Ace Ventura type shit on stage, to smashin peolpe with palm tree branches, to him going nuts with a chain wrapped around his neck.

Colins a crazy dude, I think he's one of my favorite present day frontmen in hardcore... and always a fun show.

Double or Nothing Records 2009, reprazent

new song.

Serves the south:

Wake up and hear the call of the trains. Can't get these tracks out of my brain. From box cars to gondolas it doesn't matter as long as it's rollin'. stack up the numbers. got more than a rep to keep up. regulate the spots, keep the toys the fuck out. got the spot straight. with a plan in the head, extended flat cars feel like heaven but i ain't fucking dead. gonna do our thing and get the fuck out. thats the life of a vandal and the way of the south.

http://www.myspace.com/kidslikeusflorda