Nomaq Sketches....

TerraRyzeR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why bring nonsense to my thread??? yall lay off spaz she is a girl im teachen to paint .. i know she stay talken shit but just ignore her ...

or she will get to ur head in a matter of seconds ..

she STAYYYYY talken shit .. even on the internet dam girl dam... DAMMm u wont make it in the graffiti world with that mouth .. only i can lol nah no one can ..

Did you actually paint with Bies?

No diss, it's just that if you did how come the two of you chose not to coordinate colour schemes? 2 completely different pieces on the same background just makes my eyes itch a bit... I just think that the wall would have been amazingly tight if you also used a chrome fill and used roughly the same colour scheme......

My two cents.

yea i painten with my boy bies .. we didnt really have a color scheme goin we juz wanted to paint that day and me i was happy to be paintn with a writer like him so i juz busted a piece not think bout colors anyway .. but that was before i started doin productions with only color schemes and stuff planned out .. thats all i do now

please...me..arrogant..ha....i'll be the first one to tell you my shit is weak. and nomak would prolly be the second! he loves paintin with me though...he likes my shit talkin ways...and he finds it hillarious when i throw the can on the ground and pout. don't ya buddy!?

Originally posted by spazjuice

i think you want me to be a fag. don't you? i want you to come scrub the ground so i can stick my dildo in your ass. you'd like that wouldn't you?

i hope to shit when im walkin round atl or eating felini's i dont see you sticking a dildo is somebody's ass, thats fucked up

yo wacksacks i got a proposal. lets start painting in the daytime. sound like a good idea? haha, the past like 8 pieces i've painted i've done at nite and the past 2 were also in the blistering cold. that shits gotta stop.

and enter, you vegetarian bitch! next time i see you at the yard im gonna suffacate you with spraypaint fumes and feed you to the rats!

Originally posted by bob dole

yo wacksacks i got a proposal. lets start painting in the daytime. sound like a good idea? haha, the past like 8 pieces i've painted i've done at nite and the past 2 were also in the blistering cold. that shits gotta stop.

and enter, you vegetarian bitch! next time i see you at the yard im gonna suffacate you with spraypaint fumes and feed you to the rats!

then you can complain about how your pieces didnt come out right for one reason or another, but we all know its cuz the peeps you paint with showed you up that day so you complained,

nomak, ill bitch where i want, haha spagetti spaz? sup wit dat?

Originally posted by onesecondple

but we all know its cuz the peeps you paint with showed you up that day so you complained,

that sums it up in a nutshell, i dont believe i've denied that in any way. it simply means i gotta get caught up. and need to stop this "pull a last minute sketch out of my ass" type of bullshit when i paint.

nice try sailor. im still gonna feed you to the rats

Archived